Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
Same problem with Takemura bugging out my game. cannot progress. I invested many hours into this playthrough.

Good ol' Takemura on the holo just standing there watching me and breaking my game. hours spent on this. tried some earlier saves. no deal.

I actually didn't have all that many issues before patch 1.1

It feels like this game is like a game of jenga where they moved one too many pieces.

EDIT: the quest is "Down on the street". I had just completed one of the races with Claire.

maybe im getting in better mood after some time, but when you play a lot of side quests, tons of stuff and money, hours on hours, you know and then this happens youre motivation in this game is near zero, invest lifetime in this is, its a waste of time....
agreed, and the lack of information from CDPR's part is what really bothers me, before I encountered my own game breaking bug I was already planning to play the game again because I was really enjoying it and I wanted to try female V next, and try different playstyles and all that, but ever since I realized I wasnt able to beat the game no matter what I did, I really lost all motivation. Why keep doing side quests? Why try to create another character? Why would I risk losing another good 50 hours of my life just to reach the end and then dont be able to end my character's story? Really really sad and frustrating.

I have this same issue but with Delamain, he just stays there staring, can't pull out my phone, can't see messages. TBH in terms of performance, I didn't see an upgrade with this patch, it just appears that it broke the game more instead.

Just ran into this issue on PC (1.1). I can't avoid the call, can't fast travel, can't do any side missions. Basically the game is screwed, even if I load my previous save. I'm 85 hours into my first playthrough and I'm bloody annoyed!

Super common issue now, so I stickied the thread.

You can report quest issues here (change the platform on the left if needed).

So, just trying to downgrade to 1.06.
Downloading from GOG now with 3 MBit (because the whole world seems to download it right now) :(

Would be helpfull, if the studio could advice here either to STAY with 1.1 and announcing a soon hotfix for the Takamura-Problem.
And saying, if downgrading to 1.06 is advised or not.

Will take days with 3 MBit downgrading the game...

Add one more to the list of people having problems.
Same as everyone Takemura calls me, but says nothing.
I cannot get rid of him, or use the phone at all.
They need to hot fix this, game is unplayable.

same here, i get the call as soon as i load my game (update 1.1)

Attachments

• Screenshot_68.jpg
    Screenshot_68.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 62
When i load my latest save Takemura will call me like he should (this was bugged before update 1.1, i wouldn't get the call) but he won't say anything.
That means i am stuck in the call and cannot play the game, i cannot save or interract with npcs.

I checked technical support, they seem to be aware of the issue.
Has anyone else had this issue?
1.png
2.png
3.png

I have this issue too, checked their technical support and they seem to be investigating the issue.
Hopefully they will fix it soon.

3.png

After completing the mission prior to Down on the Street I'm stuck in a loop call with Takemura asking two options from the initial calls you can have with him. This seems to happen after getting out of the van with him to meet Okada on jig-jig street. Calling him again to try and force end the conversation doesn't seem to work as he won't answer it, and the dialogue options never go away. Saving then loading it back from the main menu doesn't seem to work either. Anyone know the reason why this happens, or a potential fix? View attachment 11078171
I'm not on that mission but after the 1.1 patch when Takenura calls me he doesn't talk and just sits on the screen. And the game won't let me interact with missions to start them... I'm on the Nvidia shield TV

I am stuck to I give up on this game and CDPR now I have to wait over a month for them to come out withy a fix unless they ignore this bug then I have to wait longer I guess I got ripped off $80 by this company does not care about they ones that bought the game or they would for once test stuff before releasing it and messing up peoples games thank you so much for nothing but a bunch of new bugs

Yes Takemura calls and I see his avatar, but that's it - the call doesn't progress.

There's no dialog exchanged - and the call prevents my taking other quest actions.

And since the call occurs just after I load the game, the game is now effectively dead.

Top Bottom