Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
on my second playthrough and this is the first broken quest i have encountered.

on the quest 'down the street', some people would not get takemuras call. the new patch fixes this by forcing the call. however, takemura never talks and you are stuck in a call with him.

the solutuion was to go to an older save, be on a mission, wait 24 hours, and takemura would call and talk normally. this worked for me. but now, as soon as the meet in japantown is set up, takemura calls back immediately, says nothing, and i get stuck in the call all over again with no way to exit or continue interacting with objects and npc's.

this 1.1 patch is fantastic, fixes many issues and introduces one that completely breaks the game. 10/10.

Same here, updated the damn game and now on "meet Pan Am at midnight" I'm stuck with Takemura on the phone, dead silent...just f****** up the game XD
Can't interact, can't fast ravel...tried reloading saves...nothing works. Can't save the game, can't double jump since I'm stuck on the damn phone call!
I hope they fix this asap!

Last edited:
you guys just don't understand the situation...

you did this to him, so he just strikes back! Next time you would learn to not mess with TAKEMURA!!!

Attachments

• 139472487_3630808257038518_6760023811619739019_n.jpg
    139472487_3630808257038518_6760023811619739019_n.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 79
Had this issue too. Did "down the street" yesterday up to the point after the talk with Wakako. Did some other stuff. Went to bed, updated today to 1.1
Started game, did some stuff, then the bugged Takemura call happened.
I reverted to a save from before i started "down the street", started the mission anew, went through till after Wakako, waited 24hours, phone call from Takemura happened bug free.
So for people who can revert to an earlier safe ( as in not loosing many hours of gameplay), maybe don't downgrade to 1.06

Sadly GeForce Now doesn't have a way to revert the game to 1.06 so with being stuck in the call with Takemura I'm unable to do anything in any of the saves, attempted to load every one that's available and he always instantly calls and locks the ability to interact, save, double jump, fast travel, talk to other NPCs.

Shy of starting a totally fresh game, it's unplayable.

Have a problem involving the phone call with Takemura that brings you from "Down on the Street" to the beginning of "Gimme Danger". Either I will receive the phone call with no conversation, or will complete the conversation followed by another phone call where Takemura does not say anything. Either way I am stuck in the phone call, unable to engage in any other dialog, save game or anything. Please address this one, would love to progress in the game.

Edit: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...95/quest-down-on-the-street-takemura-holocall

This fixed the phone bug for me. Thanks CDPR for the suggestion and gl to anyone else who encounters the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    4.6 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
So I downloaded the new patch last night for Xbox 1 X. Played through the Automatic Love quest. Get to the end then have to ride the elevator down to street level. Have conversation with Johnny. After that a call from Takemura comes in but he doesn't say anything I can't do anything he is just stuck there. Can't hang up cant talk to anyone else, can't do another missions. This game is broken now!

This bug is such a kick in the nuts. Lost 15+ hours of gameplay, last manual save was just before "The Heist" at Konpeki Plaza. I just ... can't sit through those f*ing cinematics one more time. Lesson learned: MANUAL SAVES, EVERY 15 MINUTES.

Hi,

I tried to do the mission 2 times - after leaving the chapel V talks to Johnny. Then Takemura calls. With a bug.
1st try - Did not respond
2nd - Used T button to answer the call

The output is the same both cases - ongoing call that can't be ended. The mission stucks. Also it's not allowing to do any other mission. Moving time does not help. Attaching the screen with Takemura call window when tried to switch to other mission with hope the call will finish. But was not.

Can you please help?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-01-23 223553.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-01-23 223553.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
Yeah I have the Takemura phone call problem now that I have patch 1.1 as well. I have an XBox series X and haven't had very many issues so far, very minor things but mostly playable. Now, not so much. I tried every autosave and save that I could do and good ol Takemura calls me up right away and doesn't say a word. Hope CDPR puts out a fix soon so I can continue playing. Any way to remove patch 1.1 on an XBOX X?

This bug is such a kick in the nuts. Lost 15+ hours of gameplay, last manual save was just before "The Heist" at Konpeki Plaza. I just ... can't sit through those f*ing cinematics one more time. Lesson learned: MANUAL SAVES, EVERY 15 MINUTES.
Hope devs figure it out quickly. This gamebreaking bug is inacceptible in AAA title. This is not simple sidequest. This is main story quest. Gimme a break

Top Bottom