Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
OMG I managed to clear this one. I ran around and did a cyberpsycho mission. After it finished, Regina called me and it unblocked everything and I could save the game again. Can't guarantee this will work for everyone but it seems to have worked for me!

Hmm, gotta find a cyber mission then

And that was a bust

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Here's how I got around this bug. You need to call someone right before Takemura calls and is silent (I got a call to Dino Dinovich). While talking to Dino, you will see Takemura in the background. Then you can end the conversation with Dino and here it is - Takemura will also end his call and then call normally. Before that, I still waited 24 hours to make sure Takemura's call was normal.
Hope this helps some of you.

Hi guys!

Here's how I got around this bug. You need to call someone right before Takemura calls and is silent (I got a call to Dino Dinovich). While talking to Dino, you will see Takemura in the background. Then you can end the conversation with Dino and here it is - Takemura will also end his call and then call normally. Before that, I still waited 24 hours to make sure Takemura's call was normal.
Hope this helps some of you.

Ive honestly tried that and still bugs the game

I just read from news this morning, that 1.1 fixed one bug with Takemura (never calling as he is supposed to), but replaced it with another (he calls but is totally silent). Both stop progress in the main quest.

I can't say I'm terribly happy about this....

You know. It be nice if CD would just re-enable the console. So people didn't need mods. And tells us commands to force end this call. And activate the bugged mission. As a work around. At least on PC. Hell, enable the console commands on consoles. If the game bugs out all the damn time. Gives us the dev tools. I miss the days of Quake 3. Pressing Tilde key. Going into god mode. Because I hit quick save above a a pit. Getting stuck in a death loop. Or just forcing the next mission with a map load. Fixing my problem was easy.

You know. It be nice if CD would just re-enable the console. So people didn't need mods. And tells us commands to force end this call. And activate the bugged mission. As a work around. At least on PC. Hell, enable the console commands on consoles. If the game bugs out all the damn time. Gives us the dev tools. I miss the days of Quake 3. Pressing Tilde key. Going into god mode. Because I hit quick save above a a pit. Getting stuck in a death loop. Fixing my problem.
Isn't Cyber Engine Tweaks mod provide the console?

So, for those who got this crappy bug too, what I did is just went to Wakako by myself and this dialogue bug didn't happen. Try to load save before talking to Takemura and his friend.
Edit: And make it a habit to save before starting major quest guys. Saved me a lot of nerve cells.
I Hit that save button like it was Skyrim on steroids.

Hey,

I am on the mission Down on the Street (Wait for Takamura to call) and I've done a whole whack of side stuff while waiting and now all my savegames for the last few hours of play are all unplayable. As soon as i load up the game, Takamura calls me and I can't not answer, and he just sits there and doesn't say anything. I can't interact with anything while on the phone, I can't forward progress, I can't hang up on him.

Are all these save games new screwed???

IDiOM

I have this problem too, my save files start with the Takemuras call. Is possible downgrade the game back to 1.06 ?

Hey,

I am on the mission Down on the Street (Wait for Takamura to call) and I've done a whole whack of side stuff while waiting and now all my savegames for the last few hours of play are all unplayable. As soon as i load up the game, Takamura calls me and I can't not answer, and he just sits there and doesn't say anything. I can't interact with anything while on the phone, I can't forward progress, I can't hang up on him.

Are all these save games new screwed???

IDiOM

Yes, there are many of us who have the same problem as you describe and cannot continue playing because of it. CDPR will need to put out a new patch to fix the patch they just put out. Which in turn may also need a new patch to fix that patch. One big happy circle of patches. haha

I can't even use the Delamain quests to get past Takemura. Here is a screenshot of an unfinished badlands quest, the car doesn't even spawn for me with Takemura on the phone. None of the Delamains are spawning.

Cyberpunk-2077-Epistrophy-Badlands-3.jpg
2021-01-24 13_29_40-Cyberpunk 2077® on GeForce NOW.png

I was having this issue after the Transmission mission (meeting Alt). After trial and error, the fix was to make a call before getting Takemura's.

Before exiting the hotel, where I talked to Placid, I called Delamain. It made the Silverhand convo not happen and Takemura was on screen, but I was talking to Delamain. The call ended and I was able to do stuff again!

I was having this issue after the Transmission mission (meeting Alt). After trial and error, the fix was to make a call before getting Takemura's.

Before exiting the hotel, where I talked to Placid, I called Delamain. It made the Silverhand convo not happen and Takemura was on screen, but I was talking to Delamain. The call ended and I was able to do stuff again!

I tried going back to a save before and calling him and chatting with him. Then when the call came in after half hour of game play, he just still sat there and didn't say anything. :(

IDiOM

Top Bottom