Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
I am having trouble with the Takimora Holocall,
I cant load a single save point that doesnt lead to him calling me and freezing up.
I tried not answering, but it automatically answers for me.
I tried hanging up, it wont let you.
I tried going farther and farther back in my save points, but i end up losing a rediculous amount of progress!
PLEASE FIX THIS...
I quit playing Modern Warfare because of a glitch that keeps causing the game to crash, then I load up CyberPunk to find this glitch! I feel like millions of consumers are being cheated by companies on a regular basis. its 2021, can we have games that perform the way theyre supposed to?

Takemura calls me everytime I boot up the game. I don't have chance to react. It's like 1 second after loading a save. Can't do s**t.

For me calling someone from the journal worked. I was lucky to have the quest about racing with Claire open, so I could call her. I don't remember right now, but maybe it worked even after Takemura blocks you with his call - worth trying.

Here is the youtube video with the workaround description:

Ok, so I have fixed my game. Completely got out of this bug. Somebody else in this thread mentioned to call somebody from the journal. So this is what i did.

Called River from the Paralez job from the JOURNAL.
he answered and hung up wihtout saying anything.
then i called Takemura, and River called me back. I was on a call with BOTH.
i finished out the conversation with River first, then finished the call with takamura.
I can save game and double jump again!!! and the quest has progressed.

I confirmed that my game is progressed past this bug by saving my game, then loading that savegame.
bye bye takemura!!

TakemuraBUG.jpg

so Post hotfix 1.11 release i still got the same old bug on pc. Takemura is calling but not saying anything at all. Still only staring at me :(
1611946142066.png

Guess i still cant play after a whole week of waiting..

Yeah updated to 1.11, latest save (leaving the voodoo boys hideout) went straight into takemura's call, still hanging not talking (same as 1.10). Went back one save to a save at the end of the leaving the voodoo boys hideout); and now it's back to 'wait a day for the call'. Put time forward 24 hours and nothing.

Basically 1.11 is now recreating both the prior bug and the post-fix bug state; and the main story is still broken for me. Wanted to get back in and start playing but I guess I'm back to waiting :(

3 months AND NOT A SINGLE FIX.
I am still having this legit bug! Same one has the op. the nakamura call doesnt go away.
It's even infected the other save files.
Gaming breaking bug and yet no fix for it.

WOW 60€ for a alpha game.

Last edited:
3 months AND NOT A SINGLE FIX.
I am still having this legit bug! Same one has the op. the nakamura call doesnt go away.
It's even infected the other save files.
Gaming breaking bug and yet no fix for it.

WOW 60€ for a alpha game.

They actually have fixed it!

This bug actually caused me to drop the game entirely until now. I'm not sure if some recent patch fixed it or me uninstalling the game then reinstalling worked but the dialogue is gone on my super old saves.

Top Bottom