Stuck in Hattori-Quest

+
I have a big problem with the Hattori-quest (of dumplings and swords). When I'm in van Hoorns warehouse, I can't interact with the crates that are marked red in witcher view. I tried to reach them from every side. The A-Button-symbol never comes. I can't do anything. I wanted to meditate to see if the symbols come up then, but the game won't let me that moment. I switched the console of and restarted at that moment. I did the whole quest again. Nothing helps. The quest is not doable for me. That sucks. Anyone knows what I could do?

I have a big problem with the Hattori-quest (of dumplings and swords). When I'm in van Hoorns warehouse, I can't interact with the crates that are marked red in witcher view. I tried to reach them from every side. The A-Button-symbol never comes. I can't do anything. I wanted to meditate to see if the symbols come up then, but the game won't let me that moment. I switched the console of and restarted at that moment. I did the whole quest again. Nothing helps. The quest is not doable for me. That sucks. Anyone knows what I could do?
Never had this problem :(
How you enter in the building ?
"Nicely", just by talking with the dwarf ?
You talked to Sukrus and his guys before entering ?

You could try to clear the cache, not sure if it's usefull on switch.
How to Reset Cache on Nintendo Switch
  1. Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
  2. Scroll down and select System.
  3. Scroll down again and select Formatting Options.
  4. Select Clear Cache.
  5. Select the user that you wish to clear cached data for, then select Reset to confirm.
And if nothing work, you can send a ticket to the support directly (the sooner, the better).
"Contact Us" button.

Last edited:
Top Bottom