Stuck in settings on PS4 after 1.05 update

+
After I updated to version 1.05 on PS4, I get stuck in settings trying to adjust my settings because after I log out, my changes go back to default settings. Anyways, after the 1.05 update, I get stuck in settings and can't back out.
Post automatically merged:

I restarted the game and finally was able to adjust settings and back out successfully.

Just had the same happen to me.. when i restarted it said my settings could not be loaded as they were corrupted, using default settings.
Letting me change them successfully now

Yep, I do same as yours.. First thing that O on the PS4 button doesn't work for back out to the main menu.. then I press the PS button exit back to dashboard and close the cyberpunk 2K77 app, then start the game up. I go back to the settings that I need set the volume down for Music and car radio that I don't need that (hence I am deaf player) and setting for subtitle to larger fonts and darken background for captions. tried to back out it's displayed "Setting Corrupted".. the Cyberpunk 2K77 made a "Auto-repair" on the settings, that have a back-up file in the cloud server. I tried to press O back out to the menu, Finally it's work!! Then go back to setting do same above and saved just prefect work!

I cannot change settings and close. If I change anything I'm stuck until I hit restore default. Only then can I leave settings. So I have music jammed on in a fight scene and it's very distracting.

After hearing PS not giving back my refund, I said screw it. I ended up updating to 1.05 and now stuck in settings. Man this is frustrating 😤

After I updated to version 1.05 on PS4, I get stuck in settings trying to adjust my settings because after I log out, my changes go back to default settings. Anyways, after the 1.05 update, I get stuck in settings and can't back out.
Post automatically merged:

I restarted the game and finally was able to adjust settings and back out successfully.
I just changed settings before loading the game and that worked for me. Throwing this out there to see if it helps anyone else, besides reloading the game a bunch of times.

At the time, on xbox series, still not able to change settings...
I have reload the game lots of times...but I cannot change settings and close. If I change anything I'm stuck until I hit restore default
Its really annoying...i cant change graphics settings nor audio settings (i tryed to change music and the same problem)
I´ve sent some mails to cdprojekt support team...but noone has contacted at the time
Dunno what to do...

Top Bottom