Stuck in the club...

+
I did the quest with River and at the end I wanted to collect some stuff. But when I wanted to go through the door, the dialog with River opened and instead of me being able to enter the club, River teleported me out.
I went down to the club again and now I'm stuck there. The elevator won't go up and at the top of the stairs the door won't open.
WTF is this crap???

Edit:
It's done! I have freed myself... Thanks to CET!

Last edited:
Not sure how you managed to get stuck in the club :(
You returned in the club directly before talking to Han or after ?
River was in the club with you before being "teleported" outside ?

Anyway, say me you have a save created before watching the video on the computer ?
If yes, I will spoil a bit, but it's for the best :
So before watching the video, look everywhere in the club (nothing particular to find here anyway), except in the room just before the one where the computer is, search a BD shard and play it. Then River will reach you and you will watch the video together. You will leave the club after (together).

Not sure how you managed to get stuck in the club :(
You returned in the club directly before talking to Han or after ?
River was in the club with you before being "teleported" outside ?

Anyway, say me you have a save created before watching the video on the computer ?
If yes, I will spoil a bit, but it's for the best :
So before watching the video, look everywhere in the club (nothing particular to find here anyway), except in the room just before the one where the computer is, search a BD shard and play it. Then River will reach you and you will watch the video together. You will leave the club after (together).
In the club I could not clear out one person at the beginning, because the quest started or continued with this person.
As written, I had watched the video (had to try it even several times until the quest triggered and went on...) and then could not leave the room, because at the door into the club immediately the dialogue to River opened and thus I could not open the door. He is too close to the door.
And I went back to the club after we talked to Han and the quest was over (I Fought the Law).

And no, I did not find a BD and could not share it with River.

Tip: in that bashed club, the exit is different from the entrance. The shortest way to describe how to find it is: push forward.

Top Bottom