Stuck in the loading screen after patch

+
Stuck in the loading screen after patch

Hi,

I can't enter the main menu after the new patch. After pressing X to login, I'm stuck in the loading screen while it says "Inventory loaded". Nothing happens after that.
I read in the patch notes there was a bugfix regarding this problem, which never happened to me before the patch. But now it does.

Can't play from dowloading last patch

As title say, i am a ps4 user and today i downloaded the new patch.

If i try to start the game, the screen freeze at the phrase "inventory loaded!" and i can't do anything.

Everyone else is having this issue?

I don't wanna delete the game and re-download it again, i'm afraid i'm going to lose all my cards..

I ask somebody help, i really like this game and i'm sad because i can't do my daily objectives..

It's my first time on the forum, so i would thank the devs for the good work!

P.s. sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

MMKmod;n8891220 said:
It doesn't delete our data, I mean the cards we have ?? (Yeah, same problem here)

I just did it and I have all my levels, scraps, ores, dust and cards what I had before the update.

Same problem here, but the fix should be another patch instead of the users deleting und reinstalling the game. Won´t bother with that.

Naranja1;n8912750 said:
Same problem here, but the fix should be another patch instead of the users deleting und reinstalling the game. Won´t bother with that.

I didn't have to reinstall anything. I just deleted my user settings under Gwent and that was it.

Last edited:
Liquid-Snake-PL;n8928310 said:
After last update, game is not loading, reinstalling game is not helping same issue.

Welcome to the forums :)

I merged your topic together with similar cases. You can find solution from post #6.

Top Bottom