Stuck in The Lord of Undvik quest

+
Hey all.
I’m in need of help, I have been exploring The Skellige Isles and during the exploration I some how managed to enter a town and kill the Sirens that are part of a mission. The Mission in question is The Lord Of Undvik. I’ve got to the part where it says “Find a way into the giants lair” now watching YouTube videos, it shows you wrk your way into the village and there appears some Sirens that you kill, once killed there’s a cut scene and you meet another one of the crew members to go alongside you and the archer. They then go up to the cave and he asks for your help getting into the cave. The problem is, this guy nor the Sirens spawn in for me.
please help.

Hey all.
I’m in need of help, I have been exploring The Skellige Isles and during the exploration I some how managed to enter a town and kill the Sirens that are part of a mission. The Mission in question is The Lord Of Undvik. I’ve got to the part where it says “Find a way into the giants lair” now watching YouTube videos, it shows you wrk your way into the village and there appears some Sirens that you kill, once killed there’s a cut scene and you meet another one of the crew members to go alongside you and the archer. They then go up to the cave and he asks for your help getting into the cave. The problem is, this guy nor the Sirens spawn in for me.
please help.
You started the quest (Lord Of Undvik) to find and help Hjalmar ?
(along the other related quest to find and help Cerys)
Or you killed the syrens first (a good while before starting the quest), then you started the quest but unfortunately, the quest is stuck at this point ?
Anyway, if you don't use mods and if it's not already done, you can directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
You can change the platform on the left.

I feel I killed the syrens first (a good while before starting the quest), then I have started the quest but unfortunately, the quest is now stuck at this point
Post automatically merged:

You started the quest (Lord Of Undvik) to find and help Hjalmar ?
(along the other related quest to find and help Cerys)
Or you killed the syrens first (a good while before starting the quest), then you started the quest but unfortunately, the quest is stuck at this point ?
Anyway, if you don't use mods and if it's not already done, you can directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
You can change the platform on the left.
I feel I killed the syrens first (a good while before starting the quest), then I have started the quest but unfortunately, the quest is now stuck at this point
Post automatically merged:

Is there a work around for this?

Last edited:
edit: I suppose you already tried this, since your quest marker probably points to the cave?

If you're at the objective “Find a way into the giants lair”, then it's behaving as if you already saved Hjalmar from the sirens. This objective simply involves you walking with Hjalmar to the cave entrance, just to the south, then entering tha cave, walking inside, until the cutscene with the giant, upon spotting him sleeping.

However, there is a cutscene after you save him with some conversation options, so not sure if that will affect anything.

Not sure if it'll resolve the issue, but have you tried going to the cave, just south of the place where you're supposed to save Hjalmar from sirens, and does it trigger a cutscene and spawn Hjalmar or not? Walk inside if possible, until you spot the giant sleeping.

Hax: If you can't get in the cave, you can try enabling console by editing 'general.ini' and adding the line DBGConsoleOn=true, then open console with ~tilde and type 'tptopos(-1620,-843,77)'. This may not fix 'facts' or update objectives though. Not sure if you can get back out... 'tptopos(-1611,-826,75).

Otherwise you will need to contact support, as the solution may be complicated... remove, then add 'facts' to fix the quest chain...

Last edited:
Top Bottom