Stuck on 3 missions! help?

+
Hello, I have some troubles with 3 missions, everything is explained below.

I'm stuck on 2 cyberpsycho missions and Collect your gun from Wilson.

I did all of the cyberpsycho sightings ( I got the achievement for it ) but there's one still on the map and the other is only in a journal.
They still appear in journal as not done missions:

Cyperpsycho sighting: on deaf ears - it says i have to find the cyberpsycho, but there's nothing there, I did that. I remember how it glitched so it might help solve this problem.
I had this quest on the map so I started tracking it and went to it, did it, as I left the underground parking I went to the right and then straight for like 2 intersections, Regina called me and said that there was a sighting of a cyberpsycho in that area and it appeared again. When I'm going back there, there's that yellow area on the minimap but no enemies, no bodies, just empty.

and the other cyberpsycho:
Cyberpsycho sighting: letter of the law - in the journal it says that I can click to track the job, when I click it, there's no objective to complete, the bar when you click "track job" just vanishes and it says only the small text under it "I have a bad feeling about this. A real bad feeling." This quest doesn't even show up on the map.

The Wilson mission is glitched and I don't remember doing it, maybe I'm wrong maybe I did it, I really don't remember.
The point is that this mission is not in the journal as not finished mission and I didn't find it in the finished section. It's on the map!
I can't interact with Wilson in any way he just stands with his arms crossed.

There are screenshots to look at, maybe they will help to understand this situtation ;v

Feel free to ask anything for additional info.

~PJ

Attachments

• Collect your gun from wilson (map).jpg
    Collect your gun from wilson (map).jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Cyberpsycho (map).jpg
    Cyberpsycho (map).jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Cyberpsycho letter of the law (journal).jpg
    Cyberpsycho letter of the law (journal).jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Cyberpsycho on deaf ears (journal).jpg
    Cyberpsycho on deaf ears (journal).jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 102
  • letter of the law (after clicking track job).jpg
    letter of the law (after clicking track job).jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Wilson with arms crossed.jpg
    Wilson with arms crossed.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Wilsons counter and objective.jpg
    Wilsons counter and objective.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 109
I had a few issues w the Wilson mission - try sleeping in your bed, then heading down to the area where he's shouting from outside the shop. At a certain distance it should apply the 'yellow marker' tag which initiates the pickup. You can always just shop with Wilson and grab the gun with the yellow "!" and it should finish it. -w

I had a few issues w the Wilson mission - try sleeping in your bed, then heading down to the area where he's shouting from outside the shop. At a certain distance it should apply the 'yellow marker' tag which initiates the pickup. You can always just shop with Wilson and grab the gun with the yellow "!" and it should finish it. -w
Well I did that but he doesn't spawn outside the shop. I tried sleeping 4 times and he's in the same place. I did try to skip time for like 5 days and he still stands in the same place with his arms crossed.

Hi, on the screen wilson counter and objectives - do you see green dot?
He is standing there, cause you accepted other mission from him (do not remember name) of shooting conquest - there are doors to shooting target area.
You need to finish this mission (it's about 2 min at max), then he will come back to shop and you will can complete the other quest for gun.

Last edited:
Hi, on the screen wilson counter and objectives - do you see green dot?
He is standing there, cause you accepted other mission from him (do not remember name) of shooting conquest - there are doors to shooting target area.
You need to finish this mission (it's about 2 min at max), then he will come back to shop and you will can complete the other quest for gun.
I've done that mission already :V at the end he says I'm the winner and gives me a gun. I'm guessing that me rushing some missions glitched it. But he doesn't want to interact with me, I can't speak to him or even browse his shop. Maybe because I've done the shooting quest first and then wanted to do the quest earlier with collecting my gun.

Bah, then I'm sorry have no clue. Maybe in your next play thru all will be ok.
Crosing fingers for that.

Last edited:
Well this isn't over yet so if you think you can solve it, or you have a suggestion on what to do that might help, let me know.
I check this post everyday and couple times during the day.
I know I could just restart but this was my last playthrough :c, I've done every single quest there is, played it with every starting point, I have 145 hours on steam and I really don't want to play from the start. btw Nomads path is in my opinion the best.

Not gonna lie, just downloaded a console thingy, is there a command to do those missions via console?

Nevemind deleted the game, maybe I'll do another playthrough in about 3 years. See Ya.
~Btw: I was defending this game for such a long time but when I look back at 45min of Gameplay.
It was shockingly better then what we got. (game is fun, but most choices and most stuff are basically useless).

Top Bottom