Stuck on bugged Quest, suggestions please

+
Stuck on bugged Quest, suggestions please

Quest: Phantom of the Traderoute

Im supposed to kill a royal wyvern. Thing is, its stuck in a cliff and i can't reach it (see attached screenshot). Any suggestions on how to make the damn thing move? I tried from above, from below...nothing worked it just won't move. Tried to reload its still stuck there. Help please!

Attachments

• royal wyvern.jpg
    royal wyvern.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 40
Oh man, unlucky you. Mine got stuck at the entrance of the cave up the hill, it just went back and forth while I struck him dead. Shoulda reloaded, it was kinda a bore.

Can you get him to agro you? If so, might try to path him back until he leashes, see if he resets. Or if you can get him to path out of the glitch. Had to do this with enemies several times in this game already. Hope this helps.

Okay, i found a solution. I carefully went over the cliffs and Geralt started sliding down. I had to do this about 10 times (including the LONG walk back to the top) and it finally aggroed on me. Had to slide (and run back up again) 5 more times until i had the beast down at the beach. Strangely, it didn't attack me but fled at topspeed. First time it tried to walk back up again and i wass like...dafuq?

Had to chase it and land a hit every time i caught up with it. All together it took me about 90 minutes but in the end...it died a horribly slow and painful death.

Now since im an expert in sliding...you can interrupt a slide by pushing the jump key over and over. Sometimes Gerlat just stops the slide even he is on very steep ground.

Okay, i found a solution. I carefully went over the cliffs and Geralt started sliding down. I had to do this about 10 times (including the LONG walk back to the top) and it finally aggroed on me. Had to slide (and run back up again) 5 more times until i had the beast down at the beach. Strangely, it didn't attack me but fled at topspeed. First time it tried to walk back up again and i wass like...dafuq?

Had to chase it and land a hit every time i caught up with it. All together it took me about 90 minutes but in the end...it died a horribly slow and painful death.

Now since im an expert in sliding...you can interrupt a slide by pushing the jump key over and over. Sometimes Gerlat just stops the slide even he is on very steep ground.

Good job man! Kudos to you for sticking with it and trying! Shows dedication! I wish it was not necessary but probably you will never forget this encounter! Really well done!

Top Bottom