Studio update on COVID-19 situation

+
Greetings, all,
I've been thinking of you, my friends, both in Europe and around the globe, and the rest of the RED Team. I hope everyone can remain well, and makes it through these uncertain times!

The virus has rather put a halt on my business, unfortunately, at least until things even out -- but, on the bright side, I've now time to replay Witcher III again.

All the best!

A wise decision.
Working remotely seems to be extremely popular right now (at least here in Europe), and for good reason.

We just got government orders to shut down schools, public places (and ban for gatherings of 10+ people), and borders - among a slew of other things.

Puts my studies on remote too.

Lotsa hometime.

I'm quarantined at home, I wish I had C2020 already.
Same here. Smart working is giving me 3 additional free hours every day and I've already finished control, uncharted the lost legacy and tonight I'm starting shadow of the tomb raider... Don't make me think the game was supposed to come in 1 exact month and I fear I'll still be in quarantine by that time.

BTW, smart move, CDPR (big fan of smart working when applicable, here).

From today the schools are closed, and as a teacher I'm teaching online. Stay Safe! Stay Home! Greetings from Hungary to You All! :beer:

Forum veteran
Glad to hear that you're looking out for your people.

And hey, maybe the infrastructure put in place to work around COVID-19 will minimize some of the uglier aspects of crunch in the future by allowing parts of people's work to be done from home even in more normal times. It'd be cool to see at least some good come from this whole thing.

Good job on taking care of everyone, stay safe! Hope the work flows better without the necessity to physically move to get to work, too! Not to mention more time with family.

Top Bottom