Studio update on COVID-19 situation

+
Hey guys,

Don't want to be a wiseass, but is this why the game became so slow? For the past week I've been staring and waiting on the matchmaking screen waaaay more than I had the chance to actually play the game.
I completely understand if the situation calls for downgrading bandwidths or servers or whatever, just please inform us about that too - quarantine would be much more tolerable with the game running smoothly :D
Stay safe guys, see you after the fall of civilization! :D

I completely understand if the situation calls for downgrading bandwidths or servers or whatever, just please inform us about that too - quarantine would be much more tolerable with the game running smoothly :D
Stay safe guys, see you after the fall of civilization! :D

Keep in mind, that this can also be caused by the fact that some internet providers struggle with the current Corona situation (people are using the internet a lot more than usual and not every provider is fully prepared for that). So it's not necessarily a problem on CDPR's end. Besides, these are extraordinary times. Many things are not functioning as smoothly, as we would like them to. We all will have to continue to be patient, no matter if it's related to games, or other things.

Top Bottom