Stutter and Mouse-lag - even on lowest settings!

+
Tommy said:
Almost all antivirus programs have exception rules for which you can add programs to exclude from scanning when accessing them in real time which is what i do for Witcher 2 . Automatic updater programs can also play havoc with your hard drive while gaming and has even caused a crash or two for me while playing Witcher 2 .

There are a couple of ways around this of course . One would be to open msconfig and click the services tab and disable anything not necessary and reboot . I personally don`t like this method as it requires a lot of rebooting both before and after gaming .

Another option is to get a program like Gamebooster which shuts down unnecessary programs with 1 click and reenables them afterwards with 1 click with no reboot. Will it disable ALL unnecessary programs...no but it does help and every little bit helps .

I tried this game booster and it helps quite a bit.

Hehe sorry - it's just all my opinions - people can of course do what they want .. :)
I know I come out a bit strong sometimes, I get too eager at times :(
No point in trying to help people, if they get offended :/

Vinterberg said:
Hehe sorry - it's just all my opinions - people can of course do what they want .. :)
I know I come out a bit strong sometimes, I get too eager at times :(
No point in trying to help people, if they get offended :/

No problem not offended just saying I understand your point . People that don't truly ( wife and kids )understand msconfig can use these 3rd party programs ( at own risk ). The one I linked to does seem to be okay . The one I have been loyal to has been End It All( shuts down almost all hp stuff ) . The other that works well is AMD Fusion seeing how I have an amd processor I use that most( doesn't touch hp stuff unless you put in profile) . My wife's laptop is under extended warranty so I try different things on mine so not to damage hers . I am test subject before I recommend it for her or anyone . The three above I would recommend .The one I linked to is basically the same as amd fusion and game boost I think a little more user friendly that is opinion though .

Top Bottom