Stutter when riding horse at walking speed

+
Stutter when riding horse at walking speed

When on horseback at walking speed there seems to be a consistent stutter every time the horse walk animation loops; other players seem to be experiencing the same issue so likely not my setup; 4790k, 980 sli

Happens on console as well. Overall there seems to be issues with slow movement as well as camera rotation.

happens to me even when not on a horse, it doesn't seem to have a trigger, it just starts happening randomly

I get a slight random stutter when running sometimes, I thought it was framerate at first but environment doesn't lag so I dont think it's a performace issue, most likely something in the code?

i've have stutter at horseback at walking speed and when i want to use the crossbow(stutter only in these 2 situations. GtX 980, i7 4790k)

Same issue here on PS4... moving camera slowlly to look around on foot or on horse it always happens....hope they fix this, it ruins the awesome experience witcher 3 is...

Same happening here. Also getting judder when I pan the camera around. Mostly happens in slow speed camera movement. I made a video of it

Something is wrong with that horse walking animation loop, I noticed it too and it's annoying :/

[PS4 version]

Made a video:

It can clearly be seen that horse has some sort of "stops" in that animation, once seen, cannot be unseen and begins to be really annoying :p

same here,this problem needs more attention from the dev,it makes the game half as enjoyable as it should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5I5EZB9aA

Hard to see in the video but i have the exact same issue you are on about its worse in game vid capture does not capture it as bad ...it seems it could be the horse animation for sure ...its extremely annoying and is a spoil for the game for me ..i have tried many many setting no avail definitely game based horse animation problem ...lets hope they fix this as i also like to trot around slow admiring the environment....otherwise this really does spoil it ...Please fix CD Project Pretty Please

Something is wrong with that horse walking animation loop, I noticed it too and it's annoying :/

[PS4 version]

There is a thread called "Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info." Re-post your issues with the game in that thread so it stays at the top of the tech support list, instead of burying it with threads like this that relate to the same problem.

Top Bottom