Stutters?

+
Could be assets loading in? Are you running the game from an SSD?

The one thing I haven't seen in this game myself is stutters and I'm on a 2080ti but the game is on a NVMe SSD drive

I know this will come as a shocker to what we're used to in most games, but this is actually the game autosave.
if you look closely it even shows on your recordings a small icon red on top mid of the screen.
in fast paced situations and high speed cruising it's annoying.
But until they patch it it will freeze the render thread completely, save, then resume it. Just like in other/older games when you press the QuickSave button and the game momentarily freezes.
it's not your system.
it's not stutter.
Just an incomplete game

I know this will come as a shocker to what we're used to in most games, but this is actually the game autosave.
if you look closely it even shows on your recordings a small icon red on top mid of the screen.
in fast paced situations and high speed cruising it's annoying.
But until they patch it it will freeze the render thread completely, save, then resume it. Just like in other/older games when you press the QuickSave button and the game momentarily freezes.
it's not your system.
it's not stutter.
Just an incomplete game
I have heard about this also from some other people on other forums but I thought this couldn't be possible....
What a joke we are in 2020 and autosaves cause this???

Top Bottom