Style Preview

+

G30M1

Forum regular
Does anyone know if we will be able to preview our clothes/haircuts etc. in Cyberpunk before buying them?

I'm mostly curious because it seems annoyingly impossible to preview anything in The Witcher 3 and I'm worried that the same thing will go over to this game.

I think I would be really disappointed if a game that has cool points doesn't let you preview your fashion choices.

At this stage we know very little / nothing about shopping . I hope the new demo or a new vid will show us CC and lots more .

Well, there are mirrors you can use to look at yourself. Whether those are (also) tied to clothing or gear vendors as some sort of preview, most here likely don't know.

If all else fails you just save beforehand and try out things, then reload. I am pretty sure the game will give you enough "feedback" about that.

You can change to third person view on vehicles and you can see your character in certain cutscenes.Mirrors and reflections are also a thing so there are a few possibilties

I feel like some people are missing this point of this questions. We know when we could see the clothes in game. The question is will you be able to see the clothing/gear on your character before buying the item. Think GTA V stores, walk in select which kind of clothing, go through the list and every item gets rendered on your character before you buy. Pretty simple and essential thing these days. Did the Witcher not allow that?

Does anyone know if we will be able to preview our clothes/haircuts etc. in Cyberpunk before buying them?
We'll likely get a definitive answer when we see the demo at Pax West. In that gameplay their was a part at E3 where V shopped a bit.

I believe The Witcher 3 had this, so I see no reason for 2077 not to. It's a standard feature in most modern games that contain any form of character customization.

I believe The Witcher 3 had this, so I see no reason for 2077 not to. It's a standard feature in most modern games that contain any form of character customization.

You can't preview things before purchase in The Witcher 3. Unless there's a very hidden way to do so in the menu. At least on PS4.

Really? I must be misremembering. Even if you click on (But dont buy) them?
In one of the patches they added an option of previewing the level restricted armor and weapons, when you can't use them, but I don't remember if there was a similar option for the stuff you buy from merchants.

Top Bottom