Submit completed mods here

+
i think they should make a section for texture, model and item mods too..you can spice up the game with stuff like that a lot!

[size=13pt]What a Man Needs Witcher ModDOWNLOAD===>>> v1.2 => http://www.mediafire.com/?14wmpwdilmd[/size]*********************What a Man Needs V1.0*********************By Arkray @ http://arkray.livejournal.com************************************************************************************IMPORTANT!!!ONLY FOR ADULTS AND OPEN MINDED PEOPLE!!! That means it contains same gender sex subject.************************************************************************************Installation Instructions:--------------------------Copy the file 'WhataManNeeds.adv' in the folder 'Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents.../The Witcher/'Since the name folder may vary depending on your windows language and/or it beingXP/Vista here is another option:perform a search in the 'Documents and Settings' folder searching for *.adv' filesWhere the 'm1_module.adv' file is located (aka 'Price of Neutrality') there is where you must copy the file 'WhataManNeeds.adv'Then copy the files 's1.bik' and 's2.bik' into the folder where you installed The WitcherGame, in the folder '/Data/Movies/'Alternative option, search in your hard disk for 'sabrina.bik' and copy 's1.bik & s2.bik' in the same folder.Notes:------1) Don't forget to check the sex cards if/when you get one!!!! I took my time making them :)2) The idea of this mod was born long ago, when talking with a friend of mine I saidit would be cool if Geralt had the option of XXXXXX and that I should make it with the editor. And since I'm stubborn, here it is.3) The name of one NPC in this adventure is the nickname I gave certain ingame characterI could not remeber the name while talking with the same friend. I thought it would be funny to use it here.4) I DO KNOW there are problems in certain conversation with the above mentioned 'NPC'. It is an engine fault, as soon as I can find a solution I'll update my mod/adventure with a newer and better version.5) English is not my native language so excuse any mistakes and bad narrative you may find.You can point me any mistakes/improvements and I'll gladly fix them.6) Everything was made for the sake of the ending ^_^7) Thanks for downloading and playing it. Please do not kill me for having done this, it was fun (and hard) and I wanted to do it too much, so nothing had been able to stop me, not even the complexity of the editor :DArkray.-

@Arkraywell i wasn't expecting that for the first user mod lolFrom a story point of view and gameplay point of view your mod isn't that great, it seems that most of the design time and effort went into movie scenes....trying to get some point across? lol.....not my thing at all but i have to say i did LMAO playing this mod :)

You can hit 'esc' when they start... if you saw them complete (30 sec aprox) is because you were curios and you wanted to....

john1231 said:
i think they should make a section for texture, model and item mods too..you can spice up the game with stuff like that a lot!
yup we think over such feature, stay tuned!

Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive, and when you use shortcuts and workarounds to it it does nothing but the same things wussification can do. Destroying society,leading to the demise of the human race by taking men and women outside of their natural roles (See the original Wiedzmin for a good example of the opposite of what a wussy is, then look at your common home guy, and I don't mean using a sword and slaying monsters, but the How we do things), not by tolerating it, but by actually promoting it, like I know they do.If I have to tolerate you I don't know why I have to slapped in your face by your way, If you want to be it its ok, just do it away. Or is it that you need all the freaking attention. That's the sick part that actually disturbs me. That Vampiric hunger of attention for their homosexual ways.

Despingator said:
Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive.
Laddie, take that beam out of your eye. Reproduction is not a moral imperative; the world is already overcrowded and most of the time, whether homosexual or heterosexual, people don't have sex to reproduce. As for unnatural, what on earth do you mean by that? Our whole lives are 'unnatural', and most of the time most people think that's a good thing. But if you want to go and live in a cave eating raw meat and fending of sabre-toothed tigers with a long stick, off you go.Everyone is different. We're all minorities, one way or another. Remember this:First they came for the Jewsand I did not speak outbecause I was not a Jew.Then they came for the Communistsand I did not speak outbecause I was not a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionistsand I did not speak outbecause I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for meand there was no one leftto speak out for me.You call homosexuals 'unnatural' now. Who do you think will protect you when the majority are calling for a pogrom against your particular minority? And what do you think Geralt of Rivia, who, according to the books, died protecting oppressed minorities, would do? What do you think Jesus of Nazareth, who went out of his way to dine with the prostitutes and tax-gatherers, would do? When the crowd want to stone the adulteress, or burn the witch Abigail, which side are you on?

Well. This was a nice derailment of the thread...If you have to comment about the contents of a mod, perhaps you should try the mod's individual thread. This thread, I believe, is to be a universal hub to submit mods so that they might be easier located and downloaded.Not fussing at anyone, just think we should take that line of conversation no further in this thread.

Despingator said:
Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive, and when you use shortcuts and workarounds to it it does nothing but the same things wussification can do. Destroying society,leading to the demise of the human race by taking men and women outside of their natural roles (See the original Wiedzmin for a good example of the opposite of what a wussy is, then look at your common home guy, and I don't mean using a sword and slaying monsters, but the How we do things), not by tolerating it, but by actually promoting it, like I know they do.If I have to tolerate you I don't know why I have to slapped in your face by your way, If you want to be it its ok, just do it away. Or is it that you need all the freaking attention. That's the sick part that actually disturbs me. That Vampiric hunger of attention for their homosexual ways.
The readme had a warning, it is your fault not being able to read or understand what you read. And insulting is the most correct thing for you as I can see, the thing that will save oh so pure and scared humanity, especially from behind a nickname and not knowing who are you insulting at all, I've ben called yaoi fanbrat a million times, but never faggot, because I am a WOMAN! See? you don't know anything at all. And it is you who is looking for attention with such comment, attenton that you won't get anymore, your words just proved what kind of intolerant person you are.

Despingator said:
You are right, homosexuals serve no purpose in society, they are completely worthless, and can you believe that somebody on this thread is actually trying to prove homosexuals right by Jesus. This arkay lezbo is just trying to get attention, thats how they all are, they dress to get attention and look ridiculous.Arkay, Make your mod for yourself, but dont release a mod with men having sex it to a bunch of guys

Wow, and now lezbo ::) ::) ... I forgot to tell I'm perfectly HETERO and I think 2 guys getting on it are hotter than just only one. And as far as there is freedon in internet I'll release WHATEVER I want too, don't like it, don't play it. I would like to know what intolerant complains there would be if I had released a similar mod with Shani and Triss getting on it ::) Lots, right? Don't make me laugh, it is too sad for it....

Nobody has even said the mod is good, the only topic is how it only involves man sex. Next time focus your attention on creating a decent mod rather than cutscenes with men screwing.

arkray said:
And as far as there is freedon in internet I'll release WHATEVER I want too, don't like it, don't play it.
Release whatever you want, but do not compare your as mod disguised small pile of sex scenes with real mods or even with the original game.
arkray said:
I would like to know what intolerant complains there would be if I had released a similar mod with Shani and Triss getting on it ::) Lots, right? Don't make me laugh, it is too sad for it...
There would be complains too. See the truth. People do not hate your mod because they are all just intolerant. It is because, you wasted you time with some seconds sex scenes instead of thinking about an interesting, or inventive story, quest or even just something that shows you make an effort beside the scene.

Top Bottom