Submit completed mods here

+
NayAva said:
There would be complains too. See the truth. People do not hate your mod because they are all just intolerant. It is because, you wasted you time with some seconds sex scenes instead of thinking about an interesting, or inventive story, quest or even just something that shows you make an effort beside the scene
See the truthTruth is subjective. Just because people say it's the truth doesn't make it so, sonny.I could say that I know for a FACT that you are a arse hole ...

Yes, could we please turn this back to it's original purpose, an area to submit completed mods with information on them. All mods posted currently have a respective thread centered on the mod for questions, comments, and concerns.At REDFlame, we have been designing tutorials for everyone in the modding community. There is no stipulation of how these tutorials are used, and the same holds true for the manual on Djinni Wikia. If people want to express themselves by building a mod in their creative spirit and views, that is fine. Freedom to express does not come with a stipulation that says "but only when it doesn't offend anyone". Someone will always be offended by someone else's views and it's just a fact of humanity. But with freedom of expression comes the freedom that someone does not need to download or view the content in question if it offends them.If people do not like the content that mods have currently, then the community needs to work at building new ones rather than complaining over the content available now. Use the amount of effort going into this post to build something truly spectacular, with a strong story and new areas. We are more than willing to spread our knowledge to everyone interested, and we have a Djinni Tutorials sticky for any tutorials people need to get their work accomplished. Shortly, we will be launching a major tutorial on using the official exporter to import new towns, landscapes, caves, etc. as well as items, weapons, and objects using 3DS Max 9. From there, we hope to see many new adventures for Geralt and other characters from the game and saga. :)

Zues said:
See the truthTruth is subjective. Just because people say it's the truth doesn't make it so, sonny.I could say that I know for a FACT that you are a arse hole ...

codyw32 said:
Nobody has even said the mod is good, the only topic is how it only involves man sex. Next time focus your attention on creating a decent mod rather than cutscenes with men screwing.
Have you played it?It involves several dialogs, decisions and 2 combats depending on one decision. And your words are what annoy me, you are not complaining for it being focused only on explicit SEX, or being poorly written, too short or not being 'serious', you complain about it only involves man sex. What is your problem boy? In the witcher books there is lesbian sex, I just added the missing bits.

Is this the only completed mod? I want moar [I thought that there would be more gives the extensive audience of the game], it seems people are just not bothering to use this thread...

@arkray:Moved to Original Thread What a Men Needs. Sorry for the Derrantment but somehow The Forum Software did this.

Dami0 said:
Is this the only completed mod? I want moar [I thought that there would be more gives the extensive audience of the game], it seems people are just not bothering to use this thread...
Well.. I asked if I should post my (mini)mod in this thread... I asked about that a page ago I think. :wall:

I believe this thread mainly pertained to the link Eriash posted at the beginning, as well as a basic advertisement of your new mod. The link allows you to add the mod into their database, complete with information and screenshots, so people can access them easily rather than downloading from an external link. The link is http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/adventures/.

What disturbs me a little bit about this adventure list yet is that you can maximal upload 10 MB. I think that is not enough for any mod. I just finished one of the three taverns of my mod and the adv file has already 35 MB. Maybe there should be a way to lead the download link to an external upload site where more than 10 MB can be uploaded.

Vaernus said:
I believe this thread mainly pertained to the link Eriash posted at the beginning, as well as a basic advertisement of your new mod. The link allows you to add the mod into their database, complete with information and screenshots, so people can access them easily rather than downloading from an external link. The link is http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/adventures/.
True. But some mods are hardly 'new adventures.' So I would feel a little awkward uploading any gameplay mod there.

Vaernus said:
I second the max size request, any mod is bigger than 10gb even super compressed.... Allow a field for external links at least.

Despingator said:
Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive, and when you use shortcuts and workarounds to it it does nothing but the same things wussification can do. Destroying society,leading to the demise of the human race by taking men and women outside of their natural roles (See the original Wiedzmin for a good example of the opposite of what a wussy is, then look at your common home guy, and I don't mean using a sword and slaying monsters, but the How we do things), not by tolerating it, but by actually promoting it, like I know they do.If I have to tolerate you I don't know why I have to slapped in your face by your way, If you want to be it its ok, just do it away. Or is it that you need all the freaking attention. That's the sick part that actually disturbs me. That Vampiric hunger of attention for their homosexual ways.
Narrow minded, conservative, religion tainted tw@. And learn to speak/type english.... unless of course it isn't your native tongue, in which case that is your sole apparent redeeming feature.

dontbugme said:
dontbugme said:
Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive, and when you use shortcuts and workarounds to it it does nothing but the same things wussification can do. Destroying society,leading to the demise of the human race by taking men and women outside of their natural roles (See the original Wiedzmin for a good example of the opposite of what a wussy is, then look at your common home guy, and I don't mean using a sword and slaying monsters, but the How we do things), not by tolerating it, but by actually promoting it, like I know they do.If I have to tolerate you I don't know why I have to slapped in your face by your way, If you want to be it its ok, just do it away. Or is it that you need all the freaking attention. That's the sick part that actually disturbs me. That Vampiric hunger of attention for their homosexual ways.
Narrow minded, conservative, religion tainted tw@. And learn to speak/type english.... unless of course it isn't your native tongue, in which case that is your sole apparent redeeming feature.
Did I ask for your opinion? Go help a friend! If you have one.

Geralt face retexturehttp://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78916_witcher_123_1057lo.jpgDownload:TW - GR1.rar (Geralt Retexture 01)http://www.4shared.com/file/49093899/f9805696/TW_-_GR1.htmlFiles:1. witch1_g1.dds = Clean shaven Geralt with no scars on face.2. w_witch1_g1.dds = Clean shaven Geralt with no scars on face and red W on forehead.3. oko_geralt_1.dds = Normal round pupils instead of slits.If you wish to use file 2, then rename and replace it with file 1.Place files in your Data/_textures00/ directory.Note:You may do whatever you want with these files.No acknowledgement or permission neccessary.

Top Bottom