Submit completed mods here

+
Why is there only ONE actual MOD in a thread for CUSTOM MODS (apart from the one that mods Geralt's face, that is)?

mikaldhuber said:
Why is there only ONE actual MOD in a thread for CUSTOM MODS (apart from the one that mods Geralt's face, that is)?
Because D'Jinni has only recently come out, because serious mods are a lot of work, and because some of us have day jobs and/or lives. There's several man-months work in a mod that's worth playing, and there just has not been time yet.Patience.

mikaldhuber said:
I haven't posted mine because I was waiting for a clarification about what kind of mods are encouraged for this topic... IE: I've made a few mini-mods, but I didn't know whether they wanted ANY mod, or just ones that used Djinni. IE: New adventures.

Dami0 said:
I guess any, it says completed mods and it's community adventures & mods.
Eh, it couldn't hurt.If anyone missed the thread for this mini-mod:Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/112899178/wellstackedmod.rar.htmlBefore anyone says, yes this a little bit of a cheat, but it's good for those who suffer inventory management issues, like myself...The Read Me:The Well Stacked ModCreator: DarmothE-mail: RiverRat85@comcast.netDescription:I got tired of running out of inventory room... so I created a little mod that increased the stack size of most stackable items to 999.Included are:potionsOilsBombsDrinksFoodIngredients (Alchemical)Ingredients (Valuable, IE Wolf Pelts, Basilisk Hide, ect)Misc items such as flint and Salamander broachesScrolls and BooksInstallation:Extract baseitems.2da to your \The Witcher\Data\Override folder. If you do not yet have an override folder, create one. Uninstalling is as simple as deleting baseitems.2da from your override folder.Testing:I have tested this mod throughout most of the game and have found no problems with it so far. Please post in the [RELEASE] thread or email me if you have problems. I believe I worked out any crashing that may have occured when following the original author's instructions as to how to make such a mod.Compatibility:This should work fine with anything EXCEPT other mods that alter the baseitems.2da file.Credits:UnBIF Tool http://csimbi.googlepages.com/unbiftonnir01 from the Witcher forums, for telling me about the fileAnd finally the author of the original mod, or rather the 'how to' document on witcher.wikia.comDisclaimer:If you wish to use this mod in another, please contact me first.History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.

Despingator said:
Well Saying you're a foocking Faggot, the vids are disgusting, etc, etc, etc is out of the question and obvious too. I mean No offense but I do feel offended when I see this. What the Fook!!!Besides all the tabu things, intolerance, and all the rest of psicollogical side of things. In practice being homosexual is simply antinatural and antireproductive, and when you use shortcuts and workarounds to it it does nothing but the same things wussification can do. Destroying society,leading to the demise of the human race by taking men and women outside of their natural roles (See the original Wiedzmin for a good example of the opposite of what a wussy is, then look at your common home guy, and I don't mean using a sword and slaying monsters, but the How we do things), not by tolerating it, but by actually promoting it, like I know they do.If I have to tolerate you I don't know why I have to slapped in your face by your way, If you want to be it its ok, just do it away. Or is it that you need all the freaking attention. That's the sick part that actually disturbs me. That Vampiric hunger of attention for their homosexual ways.
This is Uncalled for And had no place here if you disagree with someone that is one thing you can word it a much more mature way This is your frist Warring

To Despingator that comment really is not cool. I am straight and even still I found that offensive. I have some friends that are gay and even a gay uncle and I realise that just because I don't agree with the way they express their love doesn't mean it's unnatural. You can't help who you love be it men or women or even both. The fact remains there probably are a lot of gays that play this game and if there is a way for them to show their lifestyles then they should be able to. They didn't choose to be who they are and shouldn't need to change because it grosses some people out. More to the point though if you are so against man on man action why did you look at it in the first place? Lastly do if you had a girlfriend, how much reproductive sex would you have? I know this is for mods so I'll go back to the topic. Is it clear what type of mods are going to be available here yet? If so will they be mini-mods or something more.

Darmoth said:
Darmoth said:
I guess any, it says completed mods and it's community adventures & mods.
Eh, it couldn't hurt.If anyone missed the thread for this mini-mod:Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/112899178/wellstackedmod.rar.htmlBefore anyone says, yes this a little bit of a cheat, but it's good for those who suffer inventory management issues, like myself...The Read Me:The Well Stacked ModCreator: DarmothE-mail: RiverRat85@comcast.netDescription:I got tired of running out of inventory room... so I created a little mod that increased the stack size of most stackable items to 999.Included are:potionsOilsBombsDrinksFoodIngredients (Alchemical)Ingredients (Valuable, IE Wolf Pelts, Basilisk Hide, ect)Misc items such as flint and Salamander broachesScrolls and BooksInstallation:Extract baseitems.2da to your \The Witcher\Data\Override folder. If you do not yet have an override folder, create one. Uninstalling is as simple as deleting baseitems.2da from your override folder.Testing:I have tested this mod throughout most of the game and have found no problems with it so far. Please post in the [RELEASE] thread or email me if you have problems. I believe I worked out any crashing that may have occured when following the original author's instructions as to how to make such a mod.Compatibility:This should work fine with anything EXCEPT other mods that alter the baseitems.2da file.Credits:UnBIF Tool http://csimbi.googlepages.com/unbiftonnir01 from the Witcher forums, for telling me about the fileAnd finally the author of the original mod, or rather the 'how to' document on witcher.wikia.comDisclaimer:If you wish to use this mod in another, please contact me first.History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.
which column do i have to change to make do the same as you do? i like the idea, but 999 is a little to much...peace,Olminator

olminator said:
which column do i have to change to make do the same as you do? i like the idea, but 999 is a little to much...peace,Olminator
Sorry. I hadn't checked the board sooner... Use the column "Stacking" to change the number. Just make sure 'word wrap' is off or it'll be harder to distinguish what you're editing.

Here is the mod to make it more difficult. If you found the game easy on hard level of course.And if You found it a slow a bit. You'll be moving and fighting faster.But not only You : )Monsters 3x lifeOthers 2xBosses 2x - 4xYou'll have to run. Many times : )

I realize this should be posted elsewhere, but i find nowhere else to post it. The fact of the matter is that the people who made the Witcher were originally an open minded and adult group of individuals. The fact that this guy made a Witcher mod where there is homosexuality should speak volumes for the people that the game has reached. 10-20 years ago, no one would have had the balls to do such a thing. Ive always wondered why it was alright to have naked women, and same sex women relationships in a game, but its taboo to have man/man? (Hurrah for Fable who allowed you to go gay if that was your bent). The biggest part,..IMPORTANT!!!ONLY FOR ADULTS AND OPEN MINDED PEOPLE!!! That means it contains same gender sex subject.****************************************** Do you lot read that? Take it seriously...if your NOT OPEN MINDED, as most of the people who have commented on the mod...DONT DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING GAME. You say your slapped in the face with it? So someone made you install his mod you insipid, homophobe, piece of trash? Gods this kind of shite gets under my skin like nothing else....ill end it here before the whole letter gets tossed for obscenity and threats.

While that type of content offends me as well, hence I did not download the mod, I find the incessant name calling found in this forum quite juvenile and very disturbing. And to those of you who find this content necessary, I urge you to get a life and find better things to do with your time than create, what is called in the Bible, unnatural behavior.

rcardon said:
While that type of content offends me as well, hence I did not download the mod, I find the incessant name calling found in this forum quite juvenile and very disturbing. And to those of you who find this content necessary, I urge you to get a life and find better things to do with your time than create, what is called in the Bible, unnatural behavior.
Oh please, don' t mess the bible with this game or I'll have a laugh attack because it is more unnatural to 'mutate' a person ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rcardon said:
You know, there are two characters in the game who represent doctrinaire Christians. They are, respectively, the Reverend in the outskirts and Jaques de Aldersburg. I don't think I need to say anything more.

SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
You know, there are two characters in the game who represent doctrinaire Christians. They are, respectively, the Reverend in the outskirts and Jaques de Aldersburg. I don't think I need to say anything more.
Word! I'm surprised he does not find the WHOLE game more offensive, with the religion critics, the discrimination of other races, the sex and drugs and the huge amount of humans killed. Wondering why he played it and wondering if he read the books ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

arkray said:
arkray said:
Oh please, don' t mess the bible with this game or I'll have a laugh attack because it is more unnatural to 'mutate' a person ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i was about to say that lol BTW arkway don't let ppl like that bring you down...crank out more mods..hey im straight but I will download it for the hell it to see what happens WHEN A WITCHER NEEDS A MAN XD..you know to try new mods :p

our mod for the contest has some possible gay content ;) -- it depends on the playerI feel that Geralt is a pragmatist ... i don't think he'd rule out comfort of any kind if he needed or wanted it

arkray said:
arkray said:
arkray said:
Word! I'm surprised he does not find the WHOLE game more offensive, with the religion critics, the discrimination of other races, the sex and drugs and the huge amount of humans killed. Wondering why he played it and wondering if he read the books ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Here I am calling you all juvenile and all you can pick in me for is a religious reference? I think you all need a better book of come-backs. :wall:As for the game, I think it is one of, if not the, best game ever written. The books, no, I have not read them, YET. Between work, school and rearing a family I don't have time. When I am done with school, I will though.

Top Bottom