Submit completed mods here

+
I had no problem with the 'juvenile' part :D The mod was made for fun and to have fun with it. Never tried to be a literature masterpiece.

new difficulty mod for EE in this topic http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17328.0

Here I am with a new adventure:[size=10pt]Poet's Pride[/size]: http://www.mediafire.com/?dythnxocyl1*********************Poet's Pride V1.2*********************By Arkray @ http://arkray.livejournal.com************************************************************************************NO WARNINGS!NO Adult Content at ALL! Not this time :D************************************************************************************Description:------------Jaskier's lute has been stolen, help him recover it.Installation Instructions:--------------------------Copy the file 'PoetsPride.adv' in the folder 'Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents.../The Witcher/'Since the name folder may vary depending on your windows language and/or it beingXP/Vista here is another option:perform a search in the 'Documents and Settings' folder searching for *.adv' files.Where the 'm1_module.adv' file is located (aka 'Price of Neutrality') there is where you must copy the file 'PoetsPride.adv'Notes:------1) The game happens at night for 'lighting' reasons, other time ruined my lighting efforts.2) Playing time: 1hour MAX! Don't worry for the time, there is enough, besides every ingame hour lasts for 16 minutes.3) No cat's eye, done on purpose.4) Dedicated to another of those TW enemies we hate so much.5) English is not our native language so excuse any mistakes and bad narrative you may find.You can point me any mistakes/improvements and I'll gladly fix them.6) Thanks for downloading and playing it. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I had creating it. Credits:--------- Arkray: Idea, concept, programming and stubborness (http://arkray.livejournal.com)- Jurindel: Poems, addtional concept, testing and support (Ark: and for listening all my insane ideas)And:- Snowaltz: for the random idea that ended being the ***** minigame XD- Hexenmeister Raven for adviceTHANKS FOR PLAYING!Arkray.- :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :peace: :peace: :whistle: :whistle:

arkray said:
Here I am with a new adventure:[size=10pt]Poet's Pride[/size]: http://www.mediafire.com/?dythnxocyl1*********************Poet's Pride V1.2*********************
Wow. I think a new adventure should have its own thread, actually. If you tell CDPR that you have a new adventure, they put it in the news, like with Graveyard Party and Deception; you're less likely to get players with the announcement buried at the end of this long thread! And if you've put in all the work to make a new module, you certainly deserve to get players and all the hoopla that's given to other new mods.I've started your mod and am liking it so far, except for one problem: I'm stuck. I went to the place where the first clue led me, solved the riddle, and got given the second clue by Gramps. I've gone to the place where that clue led me and clicked on all the sarcophagi there. I have six words,
Yourself, You, See, Be, To, and Where.
I've tried making sentences with those words and have come up with
To be where you see yourself. or You see where to be yourself.
So, I'm trying to find a section of the place where I am that fits.
I don't see any mirrors in the cemetery, so I thought that maybe one of the pools of water would be a natural mirror -- a place where I could see myself. I went to both of the pools of water in the cemetery, killed the drowners, and looked into the water. Nothing.
So I thought maybe I needed to go outside the cemetery to continue this. When I clicked on the sarcophagus that gave me "where," it clicked, and I thought that might mean that a door was unlocking. The door to the Temple Quarter is still locked, though. The door to the place where the crypt is in the regular game just leads to a tiny room with nothing in it. The door to the place where the entrance to the Trade Quarter is in the regular game also just leads to a tiny room with nothing in it.I can't leave the cemetery, and I don't see anything that fits the clue in here. I think that means I'm stuck. Hint?Thanks!

new, big TWEE insane difficulty mod + other changes in here:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17884.0

Darmoth said:
Darmoth said:
I guess any, it says completed mods and it's community adventures & mods.
Eh, it couldn't hurt.If anyone missed the thread for this mini-mod:Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/112899178/wellstackedmod.rar.htmlBefore anyone says, yes this a little bit of a cheat, but it's good for those who suffer inventory management issues, like myself...The Read Me:The Well Stacked ModCreator: DarmothE-mail: RiverRat85@comcast.netDescription:I got tired of running out of inventory room... so I created a little mod that increased the stack size of most stackable items to 999.Included are:potionsOilsBombsDrinksFoodIngredients (Alchemical)Ingredients (Valuable, IE Wolf Pelts, Basilisk Hide, ect)Misc items such as flint and Salamander broachesScrolls and BooksInstallation:Extract baseitems.2da to your \The Witcher\Data\Override folder. If you do not yet have an override folder, create one. Uninstalling is as simple as deleting baseitems.2da from your override folder.Testing:I have tested this mod throughout most of the game and have found no problems with it so far. Please post in the [RELEASE] thread or email me if you have problems. I believe I worked out any crashing that may have occured when following the original author's instructions as to how to make such a mod.Compatibility:This should work fine with anything EXCEPT other mods that alter the baseitems.2da file.Credits:UnBIF Tool http://csimbi.googlepages.com/unbiftonnir01 from the Witcher forums, for telling me about the fileAnd finally the author of the original mod, or rather the 'how to' document on witcher.wikia.comDisclaimer:If you wish to use this mod in another, please contact me first.History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.
I made a TWEE version, here it is.

Is there going to be any new adventures submitted soon? anyone working on some? I'm not trying to be pushy lol i just have no clue when it comes to the editor :( And i look forward to new adventures created and submitted.

As a gay feller, I'm glad that imbecile got a slap.As someone new to the Witcher at all (just a week and a half in) I've not looked at any mods until now and so I need to ask a question and thought I'd put it in this thread for others who might have the same:Can any of the mods be stacked such as in Oblivion? I'm still at work so haven't tried any yet.Cheers.

Darmoth said:
Darmoth said:
I guess any, it says completed mods and it's community adventures & mods.
Eh, it couldn't hurt.If anyone missed the thread for this mini-mod:Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/112899178/wellstackedmod.rar.htmlBefore anyone says, yes this a little bit of a cheat, but it's good for those who suffer inventory management issues, like myself...The Read Me:The Well Stacked ModCreator: DarmothE-mail: RiverRat85@comcast.netDescription:I got tired of running out of inventory room... so I created a little mod that increased the stack size of most stackable items to 999.Included are:potionsOilsBombsDrinksFoodIngredients (Alchemical)Ingredients (Valuable, IE Wolf Pelts, Basilisk Hide, ect)Misc items such as flint and Salamander broachesScrolls and BooksInstallation:Extract baseitems.2da to your \The Witcher\Data\Override folder. If you do not yet have an override folder, create one. Uninstalling is as simple as deleting baseitems.2da from your override folder.Testing:I have tested this mod throughout most of the game and have found no problems with it so far. Please post in the [RELEASE] thread or email me if you have problems. I believe I worked out any crashing that may have occured when following the original author's instructions as to how to make such a mod.Compatibility:This should work fine with anything EXCEPT other mods that alter the baseitems.2da file.Credits:UnBIF Tool http://csimbi.googlepages.com/unbiftonnir01 from the Witcher forums, for telling me about the fileAnd finally the author of the original mod, or rather the 'how to' document on witcher.wikia.comDisclaimer:If you wish to use this mod in another, please contact me first.History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.
I'm trying the above mod (my first for the Witcher) and I'm afraid I must report that my alchemical ingredient "Drowned dead tongue" just ended up in the main sack after I went to move one into an altar. I'm also seeing "Feainnewedd" in there. I can't get them back into the alchemy sack.I would have posted this in the release thread for the mod but I didn't see a link.Cheers.Edit - Yup, all newly obtained alchemical ingredients are ending up in the main sack. How do I fix that?

Michlo said:
History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.
I'm trying the above mod (my first for the Witcher) and I'm afraid I must report that my alchemical ingredient "Drowned dead tongue" just ended up in the main sack after I went to move one into an altar. I'm also seeing "Feainnewedd" in there. I can't get them back into the alchemy sack.I would have posted this in the release thread for the mod but I didn't see a link.Cheers.Edit - Yup, all newly obtained alchemical ingredients are ending up in the main sack. How do I fix that?
There's a release for the EE; you need that one. The link is later on in the same thread, see here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=12984.msg400799#msg400799

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
History:v1.0 (5/5/08) Initial release.
There's a release for the EE; you need that one. The link is later on in the same thread, see here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=12984.msg400799#msg400799
*slaps self* I should have thought of that.Thank you very much.

New card for Moreen at the link, tested working on Witcher EE v1.4 Here's the new card thanks to Felldude with proper folders.Or you can download the .dds file which can be placed directly in the override folder which is located in the data folder.Both at this linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bd3057e968bba1f5d2db6fb9a8902bda

I can't believe there are so many pages of print over a mod that's so...gay. And I don't mean in the homosexual sense, that much is pretty obvious, I mean in the sense that it's lame. Ho yay didn't feature at all in the original characters, so it took a backbreaking contrivance to get it into the game, and it shows. This isn't even an adventure, it's just a sloppy and desperate slashfic. While it's not the dumbest mod I've ever seen, idiocy is about the only remarkable feature of it.

DokEnkephalin said:
I can't believe there are so many pages of print over a mod that's so...gay. And I don't mean in the homosexual sense, that much is pretty obvious, I mean in the sense that it's lame. Ho yay didn't feature at all in the original characters, so it took a backbreaking contrivance to get it into the game, and it shows. This isn't even an adventure, it's just a sloppy and desperate slashfic. While it's not the dumbest mod I've ever seen, idiocy is about the only remarkable feature of it.
What you may not realize is that it was the first new adventure released for The Witcher, and it was released at a time when no one knew how to do anything towards making new adventures. Sure, there are more new adventures now, but at the time that Arkray released "What a Man Needs," it was breathtakingly wonderful to be able to make a new adventure at all. Arkray deserves a lot of credit for figuring out things that no one else could do! Most of the new adventures are using at least some of the things that she discovered during her work.

Hey all im not geting most of this mods especcialy the one for gays or so? Im not into it so if someone can PM me and tell me coupple good mods for begginers and how they work in fact. Would be gr8 tnx in advance

RED SILKWell, I've finished my mod, or at least... it works till the end! :Dhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/hsxo4wLanguages are Italian and EnglishBackground is VizimaI haven't read Sapkowski's books (they "aren't translated" into Italian :wall:), so the story has nothing to do with them. It's pure fantasy...Warning!!! Mature conceptual contents! ( not visual... Conceptual! ;D)byeI've tried it a little with patch 1.5 and nothing of strange has happened.09/09/09 Some corrections here and there...31/12/09 Some corrections here and there..... oh! and I've corrected a severe story-bug that you could meet in a particular circumstance... ;D

nandusso said:
RED SILKWell, I've finished my mod, or at least... it works till the end! :D
Well, tell us about it! Tease us, seduce us, make us want to play it!Yeah, we'll probably all play it, anyway, but still, you've worked a long time on this thing -- show off its good points for us! ;)

Forget about the content contained in the "What a Man Needs" mod, what I am mad about is the fact that it being posted in here resulted in a perfectly good thread that would have been a great resource becoming littered with crap.I'm seriously thinking about making a "links to all Witcher adventures and mod release topics" thread myself, because digging through 16 pages of posts looking for mods can be an enormous feat for someone with a fresh install.I know, because I just did a fresh install 8) It took me about 6 hours to find, download, and install all of the mods I wanted before I could begin playing.

Roxtar said:
I'm seriously thinking about making a "links to all Witcher adventures and mod release topics" thread myself, because digging through 16 pages of posts looking for mods can be an enormous feat for someone with a fresh install.
I hate the word "mod," because it can be so confusing for newcomers, meaning, as it does, both new adventures and modifications to the main game. (Not ragging on you, @Roxtar; this is a perennial problem.)In the Fan News section of the News section of The Witcher (PC) - International Forum, there's a thread called Summary of the mod-adventures. I think it has a list of all the mods except the latest one ("Red Silk."). I've sent Ifayra_na`Elerionn a PM, alerting him to the existence of Red Silk, so the list should be complete again soon. I don't know if Ifayra_na`Elerionn thought that Fan News was where his thread belonged, or if he tried to put it here in the D'jinni section and it was moved, but anyway, that's where to find that list if you want it.@Roxtar, I think a list of all of the available modifications to the main game is a great idea! There's a lot of good stuff out there, mostly buried.

Top Bottom