Substance over Style vs Style over Substance: Cool stuff or deep and mature thinking?

+
Failure, boy. You be MADE of it. If only you were more Einsteinian. Ianian. Ianianianienyiany. That. Smrt.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was trying to provide a break to the massive pretentiousness of this thread... I failed at that too... oh well.

I'm sorry if I sounded massively pretentious, maybe that's a side effect of resuming my studies (and having anxiety because of that, too) and reading bits of philosophy. I know it isn't an excuse, but well. I'm trying to rediscover and reinvent myself these days.

Sometimes I'm massively pretentious...

Nah, not massively or even very pretentious. You come at Cyberpunk from the more concept-heavy, ephemeral region of netrunning, hacking and idea-grafts.

Wisdom and I come from the dirt and chrome and muck. I won't speak for him, because I'm not that bored and he gets all irritable when I do, but I appreciate the source material list and the ideas therein you listed.

We just tease.

Nah, not massively or even very pretentious. You come at Cyberpunk from the more concept-heavy, ephemeral region of netrunning, hacking and idea-grafts.

Wisdom and I come from the dirt and chrome and muck. I won't speak for him, because I'm not that bored and he gets all irritable when I do, but I appreciate the source material list and the ideas therein you listed.

We just tease.

You and Wisdom come from dirt, chrome and muck? Like a... Golem made out of chrome and muck? A chrome golem? Wow! :D

Yes. Mucky, shiny metal people with glowing amber eyes and onboard weapons systems designed by L. Ron Hubbard. The real LRH.

Also, teleportation. Deep-striking combat androids for the win.

Yes. Mucky, shiny metal people with glowing amber eyes and onboard weapons systems designed by L. Ron Hubbard. The real LRH.

Also, teleportation. Deep-striking combat androids for the win.

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

Scientology!

And his best work...

Dianetics ;)

Top Bottom