Subway transport problem

+
Hello.
The game stops working when I take a subway trip or when I press the "K" key linked to the action of making/upgrading an item. or then I asked for help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I took an old backup, the bug is still there!

I'm confused, are you talking about the train restoration mod?

If so, that's a mod and you're not going to get much help from here. Any save you might have where it was installed might be affected and no amount of reinstalling the game will fix it.

With that said, re-installing the mod itself might fix the issue. For example I just installed the enhanced crafting mod and the second I wanted to use it, my game crashed. Re-installed the mod and voila, it worked.

That's not to say that this specific mod is the culprit, it may also be one of it's requirement that's causing the issue and you may have to re-install one or the other.

If that's not what you're talking about, can you elaborate on what subway you're speaking of? That's the only one that comes to mind.

If that's what you are talking about and re-installing it or other mods doesn't fix it, I would suggest asking on one of the CP2077 modding forums, pages or Discord.

Ok, so when you clic on the key to TP, the game stop working (or crach) ?
At first, you can try all of these steps to be sure. And if nothing work, if you don't use mods, you can send a ticket to the support for help (the sooner, the better).

Top Bottom