Succubus and doppler mutagen?

+
Succubus and doppler mutagen?

Is there any other way to get that mutagen than killing a succubus? Or doppler mutagen?

I have spared all succubuses (and a doppler) this time. When I went back to one's lair in Skellige, I couldn't kill her anymore. Geralt does nothing to her. Do I need to wait NG+ to get those mutagens? I'm on the Isle Of Mists now, so I'm out of succubus quests at this point.

I can't remember any other than quest related succubuses and dopplers.

:hmm:

If you're on PC, you can get the developer console mod and add the two ingredients that way. ;)

If you're on console, then I think you're out of luck.

On the Succubi on the game. The first one in Novigrad, killed guards, so I killed her, felt bad afterwards. On my NG+, I spared her and the one in Skellige (since I already have the decoction).

On the dopplers, I killed the one in Novigrad both times, because it really pisses me off when someone pretends to be a witcher. In his case, he copied me and challenged me.

I killed the succubus in Skellige because of the guy she "accidentally" killed. If you find his body that she "buried" and covered with an illusion before finding and talking to her she'll tell you it was an accident and that she'd warned him that he was too old and frail. Finding the body adds just a little bit more to the dialogue.

You can find him using your witcher sense. While following her trail to find her you have to turn off of her trail and follow the road downhill (normally towards the Armored Arachas) maybe 20-30 paces from her tracks.

Top Bottom