Succubus Real Value

+
Succubus Real Value

Guys. I have problem. How should i count sukkubus value?

For example. Opponent have 12 point and i put sukkubus...i take this points. There is 12: 6 for me....so how much sukkubus is worth?

12*2-6=18 or (12-6)*2=12?

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes no sens.....so fake cirilla is worth from 12 to someting like 30? Becouse you have swing?....and swing is not 18. Swing is 24. From 18:0 to 6:12

Last edited:
2jacks;n8996320 said:
That makes no sens.....so fake cirilla is worth from 12 to someting like 30? Becouse you have swing?....and swing is not 18. Swing is 24. From 18:0 to 6:12
1) 40 vs 40.
2) 46 vs 40 (you play succubus)
3) 34 vs 52 (12 point unit switched side of the board)

Count difference. Its 18. When a unit changes side of the board he is worth double of its value.

It's simple.
x - value of stolen unit
x - 6 (Succ) + x = Succ's value

So if you steal a Bear it will be:
12 - 6 + 12 = 18

If you steal Rot Tosser:
6 - 6 + 6 = 0

If you steal that juicy Foglet:
2 - 6 + 2 = -2

I dont get it.

What if succubus will work in different way. What if you will put him on your side(not oponent side), and after 2 rounds he will switch with strongest oponent unit? Like this

x- stolen unit
y- succubus

You have 12(x) : 6(y) , and after 2 rounds(switch) it is 6(y) : 12(x)
You dont have like now 12(x)+6(y)=18 : 0, and after 2 rounds you have 6(y) : 12(x)

This same result. One card played....Real value of succubus is still 18?

Last edited:
2jacks;n8996670 said:
I dont get it.

What if succubus will work in different way. What if you will put him on your side(not oponent side), and after 2 rounds he will switch with strongest oponent unit? Like this

x- stolen unit
y- succubus

You have 12(x) : 6(y) , and after 2 rounds(switch) it is 6(y) : 12(x)
You dont have like now 12(x)+6(y)=18 : 0, and after 2 rounds you have 6(y) : 12(x)

This same result. One card played....Real value of succubus is still 18?

In your example it will be +6(Succ on your side) -6(You lose your Succ) -6(Opponent gets your Succ) +12(Opponent loses his unit) +12(You get opponent's unit) = 18.
Yes - the score will be 12:6 in your favour and it might look like Succ's value is only 6, but here's why Succ's value is 18:
At the start opponent has played his 12 value card thus making score 0:12 in his favour.
After that you played your Succ and 2 turns after the score is 12:6 in your favour.
So you got from 12 deficit to 6 excess. More simply: how many natural numbers between -12 and +6? Answer is 18.

Your first alternative is the most correct one (12*2-6=18).

The total value is:
|x| * 2 - 6
, where x is the value of the target highest strength unit on the row.

Id est. if you´re placing a succubus with the intent to steal a bear that is at 12 str., the total swing would be: 18.

sund_F;n8997080 said:
In your example it will be +6(Succ on your side) -6(You lose your Succ) -6(Opponent gets your Succ) +12(Opponent loses his unit) +12(You get opponent's unit) = 18.

hmmm...so you count 3 times 6, and 2 times 12? Why you have "+6(Succ on your side)" and you dont have simmilar -12(opponent units on opponent side)?

Razhael;n8997230 said:
Your first alternative is the most correct one (12*2-6=18).

The total value is: , where x is the value of the target highest strength unit on the row.

Id est. if you´re placing a succubus with the intent to steal a bear that is at 12 str., the total swing would be: 18.

ye...everyone write it, but there is something wrong with my brain i guess.

The way you should think is that every point that your opponent loses is equal to any point that you gain.

Meaning that when your opponent is losing those 12 str. it is the same as if you would have played a 12 str. unit.

Then add the strength of the unit as it moves to your side of the board. 12 + 12.

Finally subtract the 6 str from the Succubus, as this unit is place on your opponents side.

|x| * 2 - 6

Succubae can be tricky to play, had a game versus Swim with dancing Scoiatel, in round 3 he plays 2dwarfs on first row because they were 5points units i dont use succubus, i went with carantir and moved them on midrow because was sure he had a traper, but his last card was a 12points potion so imagine my rage when i had to play succubae on my side for 6 points because was last card.

I think succubus should buff a unit on my side when its loyal

Last edited:
in my opinion Succubus is strong card right now...he(or she?) dont need buff option. It would be too strong then

other disloyal cards can be good when loyal like Letho,Fringila. making sucubus to buff a unit with 4 when loyal its not very strong

Good news, you dont need to think about it anymore. Opponent gets 2 turns to counter Succubus AND gets the last play before effect triggers. I assure you that after the patch hits Succubus common value will be -5.

succubus now should give you higher base strength if put on ur side of the board to compensate the nerf they did to it.

Top Bottom