Such low performance! Why?

+
CPR said i would play the game fine on 1080p low.

Instead i get 2-22 fps on 1080p low.Stutters terribly, slowdowns, extremly low fps.
It runs so unplayable on my computer.Dont understand why?
Pc: i5 6400,8gb ram,gtx 1060 3gb,ssd

fps.png

Pic.png

pic1.png

Attachments

• Pic.png
    Pic.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
We're hoping for optimisations to arrive in the next two patches.

Apart from that, your 1060 is a 3gb model, which is low even for 1080p gaming. I'd suspect that is your main culprit.

We're hoping for optimisations to arrive in the next two patches.

Apart from that, your 1060 is a 3gb model, which is low even for 1080p gaming. I'd suspect that is your main culprit.
Minimum specs says 3gb vram.
Why would they put 3gb vram in min specs if would not run k?

In short: never trust the devs in regards to system requirements, its 90% complete BS or they think 20 FPS are "a good experience" ... Look at the console ports, someone really thought this is ready and can be published.

In short: never trust the devs in regards to system requirements, its 90% complete BS or they think 20 FPS are "a good experience" ... Look at the console ports, someone really thought this is ready and can be published.

They said at one time:
"Worry not. When thinking CP2077, think nothing less than TW3 — huge single player, open world, story-driven RPG. No hidden catch, you get what you pay for — no bullshit, just honest gaming like with Wild Hunt. We leave greed to others. "
I guess they were lying.

GTX 1060 its better then min GTX 780.
i5 6400 its better then min i5 3570k.

Last edited:
on my 2x 1070 run very fine with almost all to ultra i got a 40-60 frame costantly (mostly around 50-55) i have only clouds on low

Are you using DLSS?
No dlss on GTX 1060.
Post automatically merged:

on my 2x 1070 run very fine with almost all to ultra i got a 40-60 frame costantly (mostly around 50-55) i have only clouds on low
But you have sli 1070, maybe more then 8gb ram, better cpu?

The last metro game plays so well 60+ fps all the time at 1080p low. Indoor 100-130fps. Outdoor most time 80-100fps.
fpsm.png

Last edited:
On my RTX 2070 it runs "fine" I guess, most times over 60 FPS on DLSS "balanced".
I hoped for better performance, in my opinion the games performance completely relies on DLSS, without DLSS the FPS would dip to the low 40 on mid to high settings on 1440p ...

Windows automatically uses some of your card's RAM so you don't have the full 3GB for the game. Also, your CPU is at 50% usage, how much RAM is being used of that 8GB? (8GB is not a lot) What background processes do you have running? What are your game's video settings at? Try using the custom option and set the settings yourself. On my GTX 970 I set all the distant settings to low and was able to set the near settings at medium.

Lastly, what motherboard do you have? I'm guessing there's a bottleneck causing low performance.

Instead i get 2-22 fps on 1080p low.Stutters terribly, slowdowns, extremly low fps.

View attachment 11143595
View attachment 11143586
View attachment 11143589
Game needs more optimization my friend. The System Requirements they posted is inaccurate... even the 4790k is getting hammered

Windows automatically uses some of your card's RAM so you don't have the full 3GB for the game. Also, your CPU is at 50% usage, how much RAM is being used of that 8GB? (8GB is not a lot) What background processes do you have running? What are your game's video settings at? Try using the custom option and set the settings yourself. On my GTX 970 I set all the distant settings to low and was able to set the near settings at medium.

Lastly, what motherboard do you have? I'm guessing there's a bottleneck causing low performance.
I closed all applications. Antivirus disabled. Advanced system properties set at best performance, power options is on high performance.
I put a link to my video: https://super-transfer.com/download/NjEyZjk1NWQtYTUyMy00YWUxLWE2YjgtYjYzMmRiM2U3YTRk.
Settings are all low/disabled, crow density low.

DC9V

Forum veteran

View attachment 11143595
View attachment 11143586
View attachment 11143589
Check my post #550, step 7.4. It might help...

On my RTX 2070 it runs "fine" I guess, most times over 60 FPS on DLSS "balanced".
I hoped for better performance, in my opinion the games performance completely relies on DLSS, without DLSS the FPS would dip to the low 40 on mid to high settings on 1440p ...

Same! I was optimizing the game for 4 days to get the 40+ fps with 4k resolution. DLSS is a must with this game if you want to get more fps. Also turned "screen space reflection quality" off cause on low settings it just looks bad and on high end it's so demanding on GPU.

Last edited:
Check my post #550, step 7.4. It might help...
Thanks.

Windows 10x64 is new install.
I am afraid to do bios update. Maybe i ll ask my brother.
Gpu latest driver.
Video card only 1 pin conector.
Powerplan is set to High Performance
No Disable full-screen optimizations. Am on gog.
Fans are spinning.
No freesync, gsync available.
CPU Priority is set to "maxim".
Post automatically merged:

yes i have a 6700K 32g of ram 2x1070 with 8 GB each 1070
Wish i had your pc. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom