Sudden deaths?

+
I have encountered to die almost immediately several times. - 20 maybe 30 times - when V steps down from a low altitude. Same height as sliding height. I'd say about 1 meter in real life.
V simply does a 'wrong' step somehow. It's usually when V climbs down from a box or jumps over a fence. But V shouldn't die from this. It's insane to say at least.
Everyone knows how to twist an ankle, but this is complete death.

I bet everyone has tried this?

Is this perhaps something that will be fixed along the way or is it an integrated part of the environment like sliding down surfaces?

Yeah I stumbled on a some grass in the desert and died.
:ROFLMAO: You what! You stumbled on some grass and died! :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry! I just can't help myself right now, ok! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Hey, it wasn't that I was trying to be rude or anything! It just sounded so funny, that's all! :)

Last edited:
Phew!
I don't know what happened one day when driving in Little China. Suddenly my car was blown up in the air and I found my self on the 3rd flor of a building aprox. 50 meters away. There wasn't even any detailled graphics there, just empty walls and roof.
I didn't die though, strangely enough.

Phew!
I don't know what happened one day when driving in Little China. Suddenly my car was blown up in the air and I found my self on the 3rd flor of a building aprox. 50 meters away. There wasn't even any detailled graphics there, just empty walls and roof.
I didn't die though, strangely enough.

Well lucky you!
I got this message on screen....
'Flatlined'

:shrug:

in a way this keeps you on your toes and makes you be more careful about jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean.
it's kinda funny when it happens... unless you forgot to save for a while.

When my V rescued a fugitive(?) from a Militech installation out in the badlands (where you get a bonus if you do not kill Militech personel), I was warned about this by the driver of the pickup (the meeting point was in a dry riverbed and the rescued and driver insulted each other, I sadly have no better description of the mission)
"Be careful, even slight injuries can be fatal out here in the boundaries", something along these lines.
So far I died from low jumps mostly when stepping backwards down from rocks (to get behind cover or failing to jump up to the ledge).

When my V rescued a fugitive(?) from a Militech installation out in the badlands (where you get a bonus if you do not kill Militech personel), I was warned about this by the driver of the pickup (the meeting point was in a dry riverbed and the rescued and driver insulted each other, I sadly have no better description of the mission)
"Be careful, even slight injuries can be fatal out here in the boundaries", something along these lines.
So far I died from low jumps mostly when stepping backwards down from rocks (to get behind cover or failing to jump up to the ledge).
I know that mission I suggest you save a lot because you can easily get bug killed from those rocks and watch out for the mines surrounding the complex

Top Bottom