[Sugestion] Achievements - Borderless Mode

+
[Sugestion] Achievements - Borderless Mode

Hi there, i recently got the invitation and i havent played that much yet but.. there are two things that i have spotted at first sight that definitely should be considered to be added to this game

1st: Borderless video mode - This is a MUST this days, the fact that you might want to play in a lower resolution than your desktop resolution should really be considered, and to be honest, "Windows Mode" just look awfull .. Many games have this option and it isnt anything hard to achieve, so i think that you shouldn't leave this one away. I hope you add this feature later :)

2nd: Achievements ! One of the things that always make gamers find for another way to take the full experience out of a game is with achievements (with or without rewards) - By trying to achieve the basics or the impossible, its always another way to approach the way you play games. I would really love to see this in a near future too

Thats all so far, i know is a Beta stage so .. no complains here

By the way, i think i have found a bug that im going to report later with the way one of the cards (Swallow Potion -Add 8 strength to a non-Gold unit or 12 strength to a Witcher unit. ) interact with another one (Geralt). In theory even if Gerald is a Gold Unit, it is a witcher, so it should be a valid target, but when you try the game doesnt let you. Maybe its just the way that the text is written that isnt clear enough, because in theory you have the option between "Non-gold and witcher" so.. it SHOULD be valid if it is written that way.. Anyway, i would love if someone can correct me if im wrong

Top Bottom