Sugestions to make the game better.

+
Instead of saying that Cyberpunk is "just trash" I am going to list the things that needs improvement because I REALLY love this game and it's style, story, gameplay and map and etc...! but I hate those things about it. How is it not possible to not retrieve a knife after throwing??? Here is the list that was made on version with patch 1.05 after asking fans what there is missing:

Really bad:
- Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife.
- Can't edit character body, hair, beard or tattoo's when game is started (at least barber and tattoo/pircing artists) or even plastic surgery (body customisation like the start)
- No walk/run switch button? That wil add to the immersion.
- Cop chase are REALLY bad! (Cops poping in behind and when driving straight you loses cops without any struggle or difficulty)
- Driving a car feels like a boat
- First person driving a car is to bright when driving in the sun (overexposed) even when not looking at the sun. In first person you are a person not a camera lens...
- No weapon stealth animation with weapon's (knife, sword or silenced weapon) and (IT WAS LIKE THAT IN A GAMEPLAY PREVIEW)
- No weight distribution on bikes (can't do wheelie or stoppies) and ridiculous turning circle.
- Trafic light always switch to green when in range (because AI can't see trafic lights I think they did that) that just kills immersion when driving.
- No minimap resize or zoom out (mis turns when navigating because of that)
- hardcore mode where you need to eat and drink.
- No aim down sign toggle.

Less important (to me):
- thirt person camere as an option (for peoole that wants it!
- No appartment customisation or buying new appartmens/houses
- No vehicle customisation and a garage to store it.
- No animation when drinking at a bar/club (drinking shots or beer etc..) or eating food. Only buy from inventory or when playing quests.
- no reflection of player (raytracing but not this?)
- When showering clotes are on (maybe a short animation or sound that he puts his clots off and on when entering or leaving the shower) and when looking down no clothes on.
- Not eneugh sex in a big city. Why are there only a few joytoys? Why can't I cal a joytoy to my apartment? It is a big city with a lot of dildo's but almost no sex. Also after you romance a npc they don't react differently to you and almost forget it.

Ps: sorry for my bad english!

Last edited:
at this point the game should be improve by fixing bugs

1) The mirror --
Instead of saying that Cyberpunk is "just trash" I am going to list the things that needs improvement because I REALLY love this game and it's style, story, gameplay and map and etc...! but I hate those things about it. How is it not possible to not retrieve a knife after throwing??? Here is the list that was made on version with patch 1.05 after asking fans what there is missing:

Really bad:
- Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife.
- Can't edit character body, hair, beard or tattoo's when game is started (at least barber and tattoo/pircing artists) or even plastic surgery (body customisation like the start)
- Cop chase are REALLY bad! (Cops poping in behind and when driving straight you loses cops without any struggle or difficulty)
- First person driving a car is to bright when driving in the sun (overexposed) even when not looking at the sun. In first person you are a person not a camera lens...
- No weapon stealth animation with weapon's (knife, sword or silenced weapon) and (IT WAS LIKE THAT IN A GAMEPLAY PREVIEW)
- No weight distribution on bikes (can't do wheelie or stoppies) and ridiculous turning circle.
- Trafic light always switch to green when in range (because AI can't see trafic lights I think they did that) that just kills immersion when driving.

Less important (to me):
- No animation when drinking at a bar/club (drinking shots or beer etc..) or eating food. Only buy from inventory or when playing quests.
- When showering clotes are on (maybe a short animation or sound that he puts his clots off and on when entering or leaving the shower) and when looking down no clothes on.
- Not eneugh sex in a big city. Why are there only a few joytoys? Why can't I cal a joytoy to my apartment? It is a big city with a lot of dildo's but almost no sex. Also after you romance a npc they don't react differently to you and almost forget it.

The game is so much of bugs its hard to even add afew good points.

The mirror.
1) If you have a head dress or armor on the head. at least let us see the mirror with the armor like you see in inventory

fix the amount of food drop. its hardly usable
my character hardly eats and have taste buds like favourite dish or dessert.
its just health and stamina??

My suggest:

1) add more buff on food. like crits per hit, rams regen. regen HP, regen stamina, i know its under skill spec but really it feels totally not worth it adding food with just stamina and health OUT OF BATTLE only LOL! and it use only like 40 mins ?

2) the drops of food pack is just too much! my inventory is fill with unuse food. and i was starting to think is there a food save inventory A refrigerator

cosmetics:
WHERES THE BARBER!!!

my suggestion for character customization would be to just add an 500€$ option to all the ripperdocs wich puts you into a character creation screen, i mean we'f seen in game that ripperdocs do indeed to cosmetic surgery, so why not put it there, at least as a placeholder.

CP77 have many contents to add. Now it's like a high-rise building laying the foundation. Maybe 2,3 years later,we will get the complete vertion.

I'd like to buy drinks from my appartment vending machine, not just Burritos all the time.

Also a big one for me is as we know full nudity outside of the inventory is not being allowed, then the body should have some associating underwear depending on what genitalia was chosen in the creator and not the gender body.

Would like it to be able to sit on seats anywhere as well as when you visit the Ripper Doc, you use the chair to buy/add cyberwear.

Last edited:
9 freaking years....

Why can't you change hair/tattoos?
Why can't your implants be visible?
(Cyber arm, cyber leg? Eyes? Etc.)
Why can't single head shots kill ?

This game is just oozing with potential, and after 9 years... these things are a serious buzz kill. Did wages take a hit ? What happened???

There are of course daily threads based on what to improve and I'll share my two sense on them as I have through the days.

Personally I have felt as I played tru the game that all my investment was based on character development, their stories and ultimately the romance. We all define different goal for ourselves as we go tru Night City and to have a more meaningful relationship with character and my romance choice was my focus.
Therefore my main argument for implementing new future updates should always be tied in with characters and their stories to give them more weight and impact, content for contents sake without a wider connection to the people in the city will feel void and directly ruin the promise of a growing and diverse narrative story telling based on our choices.
  • Examples of this would be consequences in our quest options, the quests we choose and reject should impact our connections to a gang, to a character and have effects on us later down the path. The way we handle our quests and who we kill should put us on good or the bad side on someone's radar.

To me the romance as it is structured now is a huge missed opportunity as it stands currently. I hope it gets expanded to have a wider impact on our story in the city. Cyberpunk has you so invested in the story and progression of your intimacy that simply halting it and keeping it a small reward for one ending or a crushing depression bomb in other endings feels so unfulfilling. Imagine being told you cant show affection to your lover at the start of your relationship, and this is exactly what happens currently. What you hope to look forward to as you gain access to them and they accept you, things like dates and more missions more tough decisions or their involvement in Night City is non existent, no more intimacy, not even a hug or a kiss.
At this point I don't know if i should suggest to you to go and immerse yourself in romance if you haven't already, because what you will find is some extremely amazing writing and character building and personality as you discover more about them and give your heart to help and get close to them. Or if I should tell you to stay away from it because you will find the void that comes after the intimate part of your romance that will leave you desperate for more. The start of your journey is its end.

Here are some of the proposed fixes for the romance:
  • Your character of choice for romance should be the only one that calls you by your full name after the start of the relationship.
  • Work on what is there already and build on it, randomize and expand the answers these characters can give us, its same lines atm, have them surprise us with different answers based on met conditions. If i ask Judy what new braindances she mixed up, have her tell me 5 different things and let me choose other things to say based on her response.
  • More messages and text responses, this shouldn't be difficult to implement more of, but its what couples do endlessly so please. If events follow based on the responses, great!
  • More quests together, casual or serious, romantic and sweet. Don't tell me that there isn't some misfit that wouldn't try get back at me tru my gf/bf in Night City, you can make so many stories its a damn gold mine.
  • More intimacy; option to kiss, hug should be somewhere in these responses we give to our person of choice. Ways to trigger more sex scenes with our partner, the ones already there are so damn tasteful and wonderfully artistic.
  • Don't make it too easy. We want the challenge and sharp decision making to getting into the heart of ones we love. Triggering the intimate scenes should come with perfect decision making in dialogue choices and actions in quests/events.
  • Make more use of that apartment after they let us live with them i beg of you.
  • Let us take them with us in our car on a mission. These characters are basically invincible and invisible anyways so just having them as support fire and some dialogue would mean so much already. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Please note that my push for better romance doesn't mean exclusion or ignoring implementation of gameplay features, on the contrary. It is just the part I am most passionate about and focus on it. My wish to see the new features is to have romance and character development woven into them and not just for the sake of gameplay for gameplay's sake. Hope that makes sense.

In a nutshell, because a lot of people have already done a lot of work listing individual aspects of the game for improvement.
Make this the RPG it was meant to be.

Now it's a beautiful shooter that punishes you for a different playstyle and with virtually no replayability. People do second passes to check out the second romance, because it's definitely not for the endings they save-sum. There is a lot of stuff on the internet where the people responsible for writing quests talk about choices and how they affect the game. Hours of interviews from which you can conclude that your every behavior will have an impact on the game world. I love the game, I love a well-created world, city and atmosphere, but I'm afraid that this will never be the game that rpg fans have been waiting for. Sure, it will be better, faster and there will be more of everything, there will be online mode, probably something like gta, people will be clown in funny outfits, at least in this universe they will be justified, because in gta online you cannot look at other players if you want to feel immersed.

But let's be honest, that's not what we were waiting for.

This is my general opinion, the individual aspects of the game to improve could be discussed endlessly, but I don't see any sense, the vision of the game has already been established by the company's management and a few posts will probably not change it, even though the forum has a lot of great, often simple ideas like improve certain game elements.

So for now, with great regret, my bet is that next year it will still be a looter-shooter, only with more quests, better performance, fewer bugs and more clothes and cars. I keep my fingers crossed for the fact that I am wrong because the world was created perfectly, the city is wonderful and it is a pity to turn it into a simple, silly PVP / PVE arena. I think Mike Pondsmith will be disappointed if the game offers nothing more to CP fans than running & gunning in the long run. I will, but this is the opinion of one player.

Rddc

Forum regular

Really bad:

Less important (to me):
- thirt person camere as an option (for peoole that wants it!

First thing they can do is restore the game to the way it was on the release date. The censored PG-13 version totally kills immersion. Gambling, Dancing V can take part in, Get a Lap Dance, BD Bars, Buy a new House, Play Darts, Challenge someone to arm wrestle, Buy a Flashlight, get a haircut, visit a cosmetic surgeon, go to a movie theater, hot tubs, bowling, I'm pretty sure I could go on forever but you get the idea. Pretty much anything other than walk around a dead city filled with inaccessible buildings and inaccessible sex clubs where the dancers dance in the windows fully clothed and where strippers wear pieces of electrical tape all over their bodies. NC is a dead zone.

My suggestion's are [1] add repeatable dates and booty calls with romance option for example like going out for a drinks/dancing playing pool . [2nd] more romance option's [3rd] maybe take pics with v and v's friends and be able to decorate V's apt with them

Gorilla arms actually follow their description and force open doors without the necessary skill checks.

Grenade perks affect the projectile launcher.

vehicle autopilots to the waypoint.

Stop refreshing the world every time I look away.

FOV slider for consoles. (I care deeply about this one.)

my radio keeps stopping randomly.

Zoom out the mini map.

Add police chase.

Hide head armor option.

More special armor, so I look less goofy.

Better AI.

Playable arcade games and downtime activities.

New game plus.

Fast travel without going to the blue markers.

Jumping out your vehicle while going top speed.

Optional character creation while looking at the mirror.

Bulk crafting.

Have a trash pile. Any items you know you're going to sell would be drop there and sold in bulk.

UI keeps refreshing every time I sell/buy an item.

Optional auto-loot item.

If over-encumbered, have the option to send items to your stash.

I mainly care about the FOV slider for consoles, everything else would be nice too but a better FOV would be next level.

Top Bottom