[Suggestion] 2-hours max/day limit to play gwent for people who want to play , but dont wan't spend more time for it

+
I've done playing gwent more than month ago aflter one year of gaming , mainly because I was spending definitely too much time for it. Gwent (like many other online games) is so strongly addictive , that I was able to play 8-12 hours/day , and I know that when I will come back to it, i will again spend half of my life to play - and I don't want to. So I was thinking, are there more people with problem like mine, people who are afraid to play gwent because they are very competitive and they are afraid to get addicted to playing more and more hours to win more and more. And if there are more people like me , I have a suggestion for devs to consideration: to add to the game option to limit daily time to play up to max 2 hours every day , and allow players who decide willingly to play with these limit option to compete only between themselves. Thanks to that I will know that I don't have to spend 12 hours per day to compete with the best of the bests, because all players in these " daily time limited league" , including top 10 of rank, will spend exackly the same time per day for game as Me , no more (for example last season guys who usually are first 100 in pro rank as i estimated about amount of games spends about 12-14 hours per day to play) So in my suggestion we all could be equals in max 2 hours/day time spend for training and developing strategies in these " time limited league" . Introducing option like that will surely allow me to go back to gwent with peace of mind without worry about spending all my life online again. I am curious if anyone else have the same problem as me and could be happy about option like these in game ?
Regards

Last edited:
If it's meant to restrain yourself from player more, that's your own responsibility. If the purpose is to separate casual for pro-players, that won't work either. So, in both cases, the suggestion doesn't get the desired result.

You might personally appreciate such a feature, but, to be honest, I don't think it's going to the popular enough to justify it.

If it's meant to restrain yourself from player more, that's your own responsibility. If the purpose is to separate casual for pro-players, that won't work either. So, in both cases, the suggestion doesn't get the desired result.

You might personally appreciate such a feature, but, to be honest, I don't think it's going to the popular enough to justify it.

I have no idea how many people like me are interested in gwent - of course maybe i am only one, i dont know. That is why i put these thread to ask for opinions :)

I understand that you propose something like another mode whit another competition whit daily time limited, right?
I am not addicted but I understand that problem.
Making a new competition, you can compete in this mode and play in another modes if you want to spend more time not limited some days.

I understand that you propose something like another mode whit another competition whit daily time limited, right?

I was thinking rather about limit of playing for 2h / day mode, and if someone want to play more to play on open - time mode. But Your suggestion is also ver interesting, and even more practical and reasonable I guess

Top Bottom