Suggestion: A physical place for all player owned vehicles

+
Would love to find all of my owned vehicles somewhere in the parking garage outside of V’s residence… either grouped together in empty parking spaces or scattered about the various parking levels.

You know, a way to visually appreciate my collection and singling out the one to drive for this day’s occasions… rather than just summoning one from a list names in a menu screen.

(Should be easy enough to remove random spawns from certain parking spots and to assign spots to owned vehicles… considering “For Sale” cars get their own spots until purchased.)

BD273995-E4CD-4F69-B8C6-740E056464B6.jpeg

Would love to find all of my owned vehicles somewhere in the parking garage outside of V’s residence… either grouped together in empty parking spaces or scattered about the various parking levels.

You know, a way to visually appreciate my collection and singling out the one to drive for this day’s occasions… rather than just summoning one from a list names in a menu screen.

(Should be easy enough to remove random spawns from certain parking spots and to assign spots to owned vehicles… considering “For Sale” cars get their own spots until purchased.)

View attachment 11330237
1.3 presented a new issue in a way of NOT de-spawning our player vehicles, with an average of some 10 vehicles shattered around the city as a result.

Those 10 vehicles would tank the frame rates by some 4 - 7. Did a test to see what would happen if I summoned all player vehicles.

Summoning some 50 player vehicles in the Northern part on the map, tanked the frame rates by a whopping 12 - 18! No matter where I was on the map, the game was virtually unplayable because of it. So had no choice then to manually de-spawn them all.

The issue was fixed with 1.5, but the test showed that a lot of parked vehicles is extremely taxing, and therefor ought your suggestion hold little chance to be approved.

1.3 presented a new issue in a way of NOT de-spawning our player vehicles, with an average of some 10 vehicles shattered around the city as a result.

Those 10 vehicles would tank the frame rates by some 4 - 7. Did a test to see what would happen if I summoned all player vehicles.

Summoning some 50 player vehicles in the Northern part on the map, tanked the frame rates by a whopping 12 - 18! No matter where I was on the map, the game was virtually unplayable because of it. So had no choice then to manually de-spawn them all.

The issue was fixed with 1.5, but the test showed that a lot of parked vehicles is extremely taxing, and therefor ought your suggestion hold little chance to be approved.
That's not even mentioning the issues NPC vehicles have. High numbers of parked world vehicles was the cause for cars and trucks to randomly launch into the air when you happen upon a large parking lot on release - vehicles would spawn into/under one another. It's what still, though much more rarely, causes your car to suddenly launch into the air at traffic stops. It why parking lots are quite empty today compared to then. Game has some odd streaming and instancing issues.

Top Bottom