[SUGGESTION] Add an option to mill cards with different artwork if you have one of each

+
[SUGGESTION] Add an option to mill cards with different artwork if you have one of each

Lets say I have one of each Reaver Hunter and Blue Stripes Commando but I also have extras with the same art that I will never use. Would be a nice addition if the game detected this and treated the said cards as spares to mill.

I would suggest cards with different artworks should rather only count as one card in your collection. As it is now, you get the common cards with differing artwork (Nekkers, Queensguard, Wild Hunt Riders,...) way too often when opening a keg because you are 3 times as likely to draw these cards compared to other common cards. I hope there'll be a fix/rework for this in the future!

That could work too but that would make having 3 cards with different artwork more common. It is a purely visual thing so I don't mind if it is a bit harder to get all the 3 artworks but it is really annoying once you get the said 3 artworks and keep on getting more without being able to mill it automatically.

Top Bottom