[SUGGESTION] Add scraps prize for playing a match

+
[SUGGESTION] Add scraps prize for playing a match

Hello! To improve game experience I would reward every match with small amount of scraps. Why? As you can see, the scraps we get from GG is same to gold, while gold is much more important. Also, scraps we get from destroying cards are really hard to obtain.

100 gold / 5 = 20 GG bonuses
For 100 gold we can buy one keg
Average keg drop is 3 common and 2 rare cards
100 gold = 3 common and 2 rare cards
Destroying 3 common and 2 rare cards = 35 scraps
With 35 scraps you can create 1 common card (30 scraps)

So as you can see, 100 gold = 1 common card in most cases. And crafting a legendary card is like 800 scraps. And we have lots of many different legendary cards.

That's why I'm certain that participating in a match should reward us with some scraps. First of all, you get actually nothing for playing a match if your opponent won't press GG. I think it's the only game with 0 rewards for playing a match but I can be wrong. After new day bonus is over, you have to play like 10 matches to get 30 gold. But to be honest I'm playing all the time to get new day bonus and then I think like: no sense to play more today, let's wait till tommorow. I think it's bad for a game when players don't want to sit 24/7 and play.

What do I suggest? After playing a match, you will get x amount of scraps which will be calculated:
1. After first 2 minutes of a match, you get 1 scrap (it's important to not farm scraps by surrendering a game)
2. The more turns you play, the more scraps you get. I would suggest 1 scrap per 15 turns. (I think average amount of turns is like 30-40 so let's say that's 2 scraps)
3. Winning a game 2:0 would award you with 2 scraps.
4. Obtaining +100 points in a single round would you extra 2 scraps.

So we would get 1-7 scraps for playing a match. Average amount for 1 match: 4 scraps. It means that you would have to play 200 matches to be able to craft a legendary card. The amount might be lowered or raised, but I think it has to be done to improve game experience. Also players who win with big advantage should be rewarded :)

What do you think?

+1, also some of the XP would be nice too. Maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of the win xp if round is played until the end - having 0 cards in your hand (to not reward rage quitting or forfeiting).

Top Bottom