Suggestion: adjust Aglais' ability

+
shdcs1975;n7423350 said:
Nice idea. Something like fleeting, so that this card don't go the graveyard after use.

Wait.

The dev are so good, they have included your idea already with the last patch.
Oh, how nice of them! So it's totally impossible to abuse Aeromancy/Scorch/etc right now! Wonderful.

Also, I'm not trying to make every silver special fleeting, that would be too much. And I think I have a suggestion that can be just right, but I'll start another thread for it.

NlelithZ44;n7423410 said:
Oh, how nice of them! So it's totally impossible to abuse Aeromancy/Scorch/etc right now! Wonderful.

I think the dev take the decision that this card are allow to be used more then one time. So i don't see abuse when using cards often. When the dev see that this cards are to strong, then they add fleeting to them.

When you loose against aeglis, then in the most case you loose while aeglis are played as last card. So the problem is not aeglis and double special cards, the problem and the reason why scoia is so strong is the amount of card advantage they can generate.

So you try to fix the problem on the wrong end.

Last edited:
"The opponent has Aeromancy in graveyard and plays Scoia'tael." What other card does he probably have in his deck? Hmmm.

4RM3D;n7413740 said:
What you are describing is an extreme case where you have all the proper cards. It's not like you can keep doing this every match. Besides, when you see a Scorch/Aeromancy in a ST graveyard, you can bet there is an Aglais hiding somewhere.

EDIT: I just remembered this thread:
[/LIST]
You could play Scorch 9 times! Fun times!

I think aglais is so weaker than before,she should be reverted back to her original 7 point and choose special cards from the own and opponent's graveyard.ST had few good gold card ,and aglais is not strong like shani or baron.

Top Bottom