Suggestion: Animation & Utility for Using Toilet

+
So, my character consumes lots of food & beverages. Which got me thinking…

Sure there is a perk that doubles the duration of eating & drinking effects… but what if there were a way to increase the effectiveness of edibles & drinkables?

Imagine after a good nights sleep, V uses the toilet in one of their apartments (with a whole sitting animation, maybe some choice sounds, maybe flips through a different magazine depending on the apartment they’re in.) Afterwards, V takes a shower, gets dressed, has some coffee and then leaves to further their adventures.

Upon stepping from the apartment, V has not only a Sleep buff, a Shower buff, and a Coffee buff… but ALSO a Toilet buff: where V’s bowels are emptied and V’s guts ready to more effectively digest some nourishment for 1 hour!

With a Toilet Buff, V would benefit from +10% max health & +1% health regen from eating food (instead of the normal 5% max Hp & 0.5% Hp regen) while from beverages the benefits would be +15% max stamina & +75% stamina regen (instead of the normal +10% max & +50% regen.)

Perhaps it’s a crappy idea, but I’m being toilety serious! Lol.

Edit: Perhaps add an interactive toilet at most/all Bars as well… that, too, improve the food buffs.

Last edited:
I would prefer it to be much simpler. Just block the SLEEP buff unless you use the WC.
I believe there is a working John close to every bed V can use, because you can eat/drink anywhere the drink/flush combination is not as practical.
This would be an easy mod as well.

I use to make "eat sleep drink" mods for Oblivion and the experience has taught me that most players hate them unless they are simple and practical.

One version I made for Oblivion did not even include buffs or penalties only sound effects such as a grumbling stomach if you did not eat properly. The sound effects (coughing for drink, yawning for sleep) were just enough of a nuisance to encourage a "morning" routine without it being so detrimental that players would remove the mod.

However in Oblivion you could eat drink AND even sleep almost any ware even in dungeons if you found camp beds from other adventures or the beds of cave dwellers like bandits or packed your own camp bedding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom