[Suggestion] Bout time we prioritize the fixes/features

+
Good day everyone,

I know there are too many features or contents missing, too many bugs and performance issue needs to be fixed. We will overwhelm the dev..
I suggest that why not we prioritize them or plan roughly a road map for them. So in my opinion......

First major update (should be in progress)
-Bugs, glitches and performance issue on all platforms
-Key bindings, control related issue etc

Second major update
-All NPC, police, enemies AI and wanted system overhaul
-Make lifepath and decision actually have consequences (e.g. saving Royce will not have Maelstrom attack you for standing too near! Make them respect V)
-Street Cred no longer works ONLY as level-gating items or quests, it should includes gang affiliation (e.g. when they fight each other we can choose to help or kill them all to earn some respect, NPC will also praise or curse accordingly to our Street Cred)

Third major update
-Customization!!! (I know CDPR has cancelled vehicle customization, so at least bring back player customization and full nudity)
-Interactivity of Night City (e.g. we can actually sit down have a drink, watch some lap dance, bring back some girls/boys back to our apartment, or bring back the whole metro station)
-Cutscenes(e.g. swapping cerebral/spinal cord implant just like buying a can of soda?) and melee weapon stealth kill animation (e.g. a working Monowire)
-Add some mini games (e.g. at least let us play some arcade, or gamble or you can just port the whole Gwent from TW3 we don't care)

Fourth major update
-Balancing of skills, perks or weapon, clothing (e.g. a mini hot pants have more armor than an Arasaka Bulletproof Vest?)
-Add more interactive sidequests
-Add some nice houses for us to purchase or customize, add car showroom for us to buy cars (whole Night City do not have a Car dealer???)

Whoops... Let's not get too far ahead... LOL

I really like the whole Night City setting, world design. But
WE hardly can truly immerse into this game with all these suppose to be open world RPG features missing from "The industry leader in creating role-playing games".

We are here in this forum wasting our time because we truly wanted to like this game and has high expectation on CDPR. Please do not let us down...

Last edited:
You literally just listed the process how to completely remake this game lol
I'd also add personally to address story concerns from the community to help replayability for many.

How about we put the CYBER back into Cyberpunk.
The "hacking" in this game needs a complete overhaul. Hacking is literally just a ranged ability you use. It's not interactive at all, it's not challenging in any way and honestly, it is THE center point of the whole genre. You can't have cyberpunk without the cyber component.

That's what irks me most about this game. It's all the things cyberpunk looks like, without any of the actual substance that makes the cyberpunk genre what it is.

How about we put the CYBER back into Cyberpunk.
The "hacking" in this game needs a complete overhaul. Hacking is literally just a ranged ability you use. It's not interactive at all, it's not challenging in any way and honestly, it is THE center point of the whole genre. You can't have cyberpunk without the cyber component.

That's what irks me most about this game. It's all the things cyberpunk looks like, without any of the actual substance that makes the cyberpunk genre what it is.

Speaking of adding the cyber back into Cyberpunk, they should simply pull out the game books, and add in all the cyberwear and mods from the PnP games, and give us the ability to customize their looks.

They really need to fix this game for real... into an actual immersive open world RPG to reclaim their reputation, considering all the controversy now..

and improve the game

-Item UI
-Craft system
-Cybernetic outer look
-MC activity
-Eat & Drink System
-Car Showroom
-Car garage
-RPG System I dont like this system They need to the weapon and Outfit every time when I level up!! I think I like Skyrim RPG System more than this system
-More Weapon mod
-More some kind of Gun like Sniper. And Where is Rocket launcher.
-Armor System
ETC

These are all good ideas.

My biggest hope is for the devs to add a lot more side quests with meaningful character interaction. The gigs are fun in short bursts, but they are no replacement for true side quests.

You literally just listed the process how to completely remake this game lol
I'd also add personally to address story concerns from the community to help replayability for many.

Something you and I have discussed quite a bit.

Top Bottom