[Suggestion] Car lights

+
Would be really nice if the headlights of cars were useful. As they are now, at least in FP, you can't tell if they are on or off, because their effect doesn't do anything of what they are suppose to. Even in 3rd person the lights light up way to little as to what you would expect.

But FP its like driving in the dark.

CP_Car_light_1.jpg

CP_Car_light_2.jpg

You can't see the road at all.

But FP its like driving in the dark.
You can't see the road at all.

Which is why I don't drive in FP in CP2077... even the larger vehicles you'd expect to have headlights worth the word are using dollar store flashlights with half-dead batteries.

Which is why I don't drive in FP in CP2077... even the larger vehicles you'd expect to have headlights worth the word are using dollar store flashlights with half-dead batteries.
But I always drive FP, think its much easier and fit with the game :)

I stopped driving FP, too. Much easier with the controller and in third person.

I noticed that the head lights didn't work properly, too. Fixing it would be nice.

Also pressing the light button should give off some feedback, right now it's hard to know if it really reacted to the button or not. A click sound of something.

I'd also like to add the lights and even sirens of cop cars to stay ON when you leave the Vehicle - like... "let the engine stay running choom, I'll be back in a jiffy!" ;)

Top Bottom