[Suggestion] Card Collecting Contracts/Milestones

+

What do you think?

• Bad Idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One thing that seems to be lacking in the Collection section of the Contract page, is meaningful collection milestones. Most of the rewards are point based and there are no contracts for collecting all of the cards that can be found in the game.

I would like to propose a handful of potentially interesting Collection contracts that could be added to the game as it is now:

- Collect all the Standard cards from the base card set: Reward - Title (Example: The Collector).
- Collect all the Premium cards from the base card set: Reward - Border.
- Collect all the Premium and Standard cards from the base card set: Reward - Card-back (Example: Golden Re-skins of the faction specific card-backs).
- Collect all the Seasonal card-backs: Reward - Premium Animated Card back.

All of the above-mentioned examples can also work with forthcoming and previous expansions that could provide hardworking players with themed rewards that they can work to unlock.

DRK3

Forum veteran
There were collection contracts like the ones you mentioned. Im not totally sure, but i think they were removed.

For a long time they were bugged and people complained about those bugs here in the forum. I think they were removed, not sure what happened about the reward points for players who had completed them.

Anyway, your suggestions are good. I got the standard+premium version of base set, but havent completed premium of Crimson Curse cards, if there was a reward trinket for it i would focus more on completing that.

On the other hand, CDPR already added so many trinkets obtained from different ways like seasonal trees, that it's already hard to find 2 players using the same avatar+border+title.

The old collection contracts are still there. I agree they were bugged in the early days.

I also agree that with the suggestion to add more contracts around collecting cards.

Top Bottom