[Suggestion] Change the monster ost.

+
[Suggestion] Change the monster ost.

It might be just me. But the sound track for monster is horrible for a game where you need to think.
It has voices, and very unpleasing one. Play monster for 2 hours, get a free headhack.

Note that i'm playing Ge'eels and that i don't own Eredin anymore so i'm not sure if the soundtrack is the same between the two.

I personally had to cut the music after 2 hours after starting playing the game.

It's just you. Monster track is epic, Northern Realms track is epic too. Scoia'tael and Skellige tracks are somewhat boring.

Yeah it might, more input would be nice however. I just can't stand the voices that are rather aggresives in my opinion.

Music is great, but need more tracks or option to turn on rotation of all tracks regardless your deck.

ionized.667;n6863680 said:
Music is great, but need more tracks or option to turn on rotation of all tracks regardless your deck.
Totally agree, need more awesome music. I, personally, would like more energetic and 'warlike' music for skellige (c'mon they are modeled after vikings after all) and scoia'tael.

Scryar

Forum veteran
no no no no no no no no no no!!! It's absolutely awesome. Do not change it under any circumstances!

Rethas;n6864170 said:
We're going to be adding a lot more music over the course of the closed and open beta :)

Any chance we will get the return of all the gwent music from within the Witcher 3 (including the new music that was added in the expansions)? I mean I got no problem with new music either but I feel that Witcher 3 really nailed the gwent music perfectly so it would be nice to have that as an option.

Rethas;n6864170 said:
We're going to be adding a lot more music over the course of the closed and open beta
nice ! that should fix my issue whit listening it for hours !

Top Bottom