Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Idea wouldn't work

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Too much work to implement

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Wanted to make a suggestion and see what people think of this.

In regard's to how it is possible to customize V and specify V's gender/voice at the start of the game.

Why not being able to customize and change the gender/voice of Panam, Judy, River, and Kerry.

Examples:
Creating a female River/Kerry and customize appearance the same way V could be customized at the start of the game.
Creating a male Panam/Judy and customize appearance the same way V could be customized at the start of the game.

Everything else would play out mostly the same, except it would be a custom Panam/Judy/River/Kerry with specified gender/voice and custom look
Perhaps some modification to story events to make it fit better for changes in gender/voice

While i'd be down for a different female love interest than Panam (not that she's bad, the choice would be nice) I don't think this is a good way to do it.

The characters are written in their respective ways undoubtedly for a reason. This is a terrible idea. Let them be who they are; not everything is about the player, nor should it.

I'm sure there are plenty of games out there where you can customise everything, but Cyberpunk is not one of them.

"SUGGESTION: CUSTOMIZE PARTNER CHARACTERS"

I think it would be too much work to implement. Especially the change of gender. Looking at the end result it would only be cosmetic. Something that few realize looking at an NPC is that not 1, but many different people were involved in order to make it work. That has to be done all over again.

Think customization of partner characters is rather unfeasible for the official devs, and better suited for the modding community.

Top Bottom