[Suggestion] Decline Calls and Messages. Thoughts?

+
This is really immersion breaking for me and very annoying.
I understand that some calls are important for story progression but some of them are just plain unnecessary when I am trying to drive through the open world and get an immersive feel for the game during the sunset and DELAMAIN calls me to find his car. Another Instance I am trying my best to romance a character or even just listen to story dialogues and someone calls and Voices overlap of the call and the story dialogues.
This quest is neither active nor am I powerful enough to do this at my current level yet.

Let me just Cut the Call!

Another issue which ruins my Immersion is, Why can I call people who I am in close proximity to and they still pick up the call but in front of me they are stuck in the same action loop?
Either disable the call option entirely when I am in like say 25m radius of that NPC or just have a small Animation for the Call on the NPC.

What are your thoughts on this? Feel free to comment! :D

There should've been the option to say I'm busy and I'll you back. Or something like that.

Some calls do have that option but only after the dialogue sequence is finished. And If I am already in a conversation with somebody, oh man, pressing F will screw things up and change decisions in my real conversation!

Yeah as you said maybe a decline and "call back after" auto message would be nice.

Top Bottom