Suggestion: different colour arrow for police

+
No doubt someone may have suggested this before, but I have a quality of life suggestion based on having shot police during a gang fight by accident a few times.

The police have a red arrow above their heads like every other potential enemy (presumably because you can end up in a fight with them). But they aren't always an *active* enemy and it's possible to end up shooting them thinking they're a gang member or something because of that arrow by mistake.

Perhaps the police arrow could be changed to blue or something, just to make it easier to tell the difference.

Last edited:
No doubt someone may have suggested this before, but I have a quality of life suggestion based on having shot police during a gang fight by accident a few times.

The police have a red arrow above their heads like every other potential enemy (presumably because you can end up in a fight with them). But they aren't always an *active* enemy and it's possible to end up shooting them thinking they're a gang member or something because of that arrow by mistake.

Perhaps the police arrow could be changed to blue or something, just to make it easier to tell the difference.
Yup fully agree, my only combat wanted was from exactly this during an assault in progress when I was meant to be saving them!

I agree with this suggestion as well. So far when playing I have been lucky in the fact that I have not deliberately attacked the police, tried to help in one instance and got my ass handed to me on a platinum platter by both the police and the gangoons when both sided of the combat turned on me tho but even then that was, interestingly enough, fun.

Yep, I agree, a different color could be really good.
Sometimes, in the action, it's always possible to shoot on the wrong target :)

Top Bottom