SUGGESTION: Dont mix PC with XBOX (make this as option).

+
SUGGESTION: Dont mix PC with XBOX (make this as option).

I've played like 40 games. Ive won all 15 vs. Xbox very easy. I've lost only 1 game vs. PC because I took a risk when Geralt and 2 lesser units left and RNG picked Geralt as the standing card in Monster deck. Also my hand was terrible. Make an option for not playing with Xbox because it is waste of time, not a good fun. Most of games vs. Xbox I won because of forfeit in 2nd round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have played against both PC and Xbox players and in both groups there were good and poor players. But the game is SOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoyable. Thank you CDP RED and keeps the good work. And I will provide you as much feedback as I can and in the same time a lot of fun for me :D

I get where he is coming from though. What this game needs (obviously eventually as we're still in beta) is a ranked mode. Basically you never know who you're playing against. So far I'm on a great winning streak, a ranked mode would allow me to always play stronger competitors. But, the beta launched yesterday, I have no worries or complaints. For now I'll try to test and report as many bugs as I can.

it was my experience. learn to read. i judged my ~ 40 games. also it triggers in a bad way people on pc to see big XBOX word in the corner. this is beta so more feedback the better. i represent high skilled competitive players with fps/rts background. CDPR want to hear what all groups think about the beta, it is not time to circlejerk :)

The only legitamate reason for turning the feature off at the moment is that PC users can purchase Kegs while X1 cannot at the moment. This is a HUGE advantage , but only until the X1 marketplace catches up.

not at all, you can sell all your cards from 3 factions and you have enough points to have 3 golden cards, 6 silver and a few new bronze. you lack only 1 gold card from an ultimate deck.

This is one of the only games I completely disagree with taking out crossplay. There's literally not advantage PC vs Xbox unless you're talking about ease of use of the UI. But seriously, to insinuate console gamers are dumb is just....dumb lol. I wouldn't mind an option for you to turn off crossplay to to make it mandatory is not a good choice, especially in the capacity of a closed beta where they're testing everything.

The purchasing ability is the major distinction. I would have gotten the beta on PC had I known I couldn't buy kegs on XB1. I don't want to dismantle every card just to have access to only deck that could still be better... It is a real disadvantage as it's basically F2P vs P2W players in its most extreme.

Ive just checked. After ~a few hours of play you can have 1 ultimate deck with 4 gold and 6 silver cards. You need to mill all other carts (and open~2-3 kegs) to do it but you can do it. There is no handicap.

Few posts has been deleted or edited. Opinions and feedback are welcome and you are free to criticize, but please keep your comments constructive and civilized. We don't want platform wars in here and insulting other players isn't allowed either.

Top Bottom