Suggestion : End of the game

+
Suggestion : End of the game

Hi,

I'm french so sorry for my bad english.

My suggestion is :

I would like that CD Projekt add Yen, Ciri, Triss and more characters at the end of the game ! Because Geralt is alone at the end and it's so sad ! It's not immersive ! Kaer Mohen is dead ! Nobody...

So please, the game must be more living ! The characters must be back ! It will be better for the immersion ! And It will be good if the interactions will be possible with this characters, example :

- Couple's interactions with Yennefer or Triss.

- Father's interactions with Ciri like hunt, contracts or others.

- Drink with Zoltan, Jaskier, Lambert, Eskel etc...

- More missions secondary with Yen, Ciri etc...

- Play as Ciri and do witcher's contract !

This family must live after the end of this beautiful game !

This topic must live so please share it and add more ideas !!!

Thanks to read !

I signed up for this site just to post this very topic. I agree 100% with ReaperFR. The Witcher world is a lonely place after finishing the game and it's sad that I have to visit the brothels so often just because it's one of the very few places I can see familiar faces. Please add some after game activities. I would like also like suggest the activity of making love to Triss or Yenn (based n your in-game decision) after story lines have been completed. The ending as it currently stands makes me feel that I did all this work for nothing. I want to visit Ciri and Zoltan and Dandelion. I care about these people, even if they are fictional.

Top Bottom