[SUGGESTION] Exchange ore for scrap

+
[SUGGESTION] Exchange ore for scrap

I'm not much of a gambler, and when I do I tend to be unlucky at it. Level 10 F2P so far, opened some 13-15 kegs and no epics, no legendaries, no golds. I'm not complaining as such; that's the way the dice fall. But it'd be nice to have the option to do something else with my ore.

Let me exchange the ore for an equal amount of scrap. If I could have swapped my ore for scrap, I'd have a gold Legendary and be on the way to a second. I don't think that'd be too overpowered at Level 10, and I'd feel like I'd have actually got something for my effort, rather than the 15-20 scraps I currently get for opening a keg and milling most of it.

Last edited:
Vellax;n6873440 said:
Let me exchange the ore for an equal amount of scrap. If I could have swapped my ore for scrap,

Are you talking about a ratio of 1 ore for 1 scrap ?

Vellax;n6873440 said:
I don't think that'd be too overpowered at Level 10

I think it would. as the avrage pack is only 30 scraps. (4 commons & 1 rare.)

But i understand your frustration of not being rewarded for your effort.
But from a buisness plan i don't think they would do that.

Especially as for high end level player would use this system to get exactly what they are missing.
As when you are missing only Epics & Legendarys the odd of you getting one is extremely low and wouldn't be worth to open packs.

Arguably you could say that a player should have the choice to do so still. But not at a ration of 1:1 more at a ratio of 2:1 (Ore:Scraps)

Making Kegs still worth opening if you are lucky.

Take my exemple:

I own 126/208 cards.

I'm missing only:

7 rares
33 epics
39 Legendary.

I'm not certain what the ratio are (i'm still working on it.)
But i can tell you that being able of exchange my ores agaisnt scraps a this point would be well worth it.
(I should have open more than 60 kegs totals, got maybe 5 legendary out of those. and probably the double of epics.)

While you might think, but hey, why wouldn't you want that if that serve you ?

How are supposed others players to being able to catch up to me ?

I hope you will understand my counter agument.

Good luck with your next Kegs !

Top Bottom