[Suggestion][Feature] Manually (or other trigger) enter Combat Stance

+
[Suggestion][Feature] Manually (or other trigger) enter Combat Stance

First, I would like to point out, this Feature could be abused when Overburdened and players could gain advantage by moving faster when they should not be allowed based on they weight they carry (encumbered).

The problem: often enough I will be close, or very close, to a monster or hostile human though I have yet to go into my combat stance. If we're caught unaware that's one thing but, again, often enough (not saying it's many times per session) I'll still have not entered Combat Stance even with a (example) Wolf pouncing at me and I can't yet dodge or roll or parry and just have to hope for the best (or pray I can kick in running in time).

Solution: No clue. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps broaden the radius it kicks in? I want to suggested a hotkey for this but could be abused. I hope there's a solution for this.

Thanks for listening.

There's no excuse, WE need to be in control of WHEN we want to be in combat stance. I understand they want to dumb down the game for casuals to also pick up and play, but for christs sake have faith that most casuals aren't BUMBLING IDIOTS, and for those few that are, christ sake, develop that brain JUST a smidgeon, just a little bit, and learn to play games.

Anyway, I believe we should enter a mild combat stance with options to roll or dodge while he's standing straight up with swords drawn. When mobs come into combat distance, he should go into the official full combat stance where he lowers his center of gravity ready to engage an enemy. For encumbered status, simple - they shouldn't allow rolling or dodging. Tough shit, you're encumbered you just can't roll or dodge, don't be encumbered and all is fine.

P.S. also need a drinking animation. Something fast EXACTLY like bloodborne's. I think it's simple, quick, you can still move slowly, can't attack for the 2 seconds its being chugged. Again, get guud at the game, roll away quickly chugg, get back in the fight, exactly like Bloodborne players will do.

P.S.S dat Stamina, use it up at different rates while swinging and hitting something, wiffing something, rolling, dodging, blocking, both for enemies and player. I don't mind it the way it is now, but its kinda casual :/ it could be better.

Top Bottom