Suggestion for a direction of no expansion keg until end of 3 mini-sets

+
From now on, Gwent does not have the new expansion keg until all mini sets fully releases. While old players who have a lot of scraps does not have an issue, this direction is causing an direct impact to new players and players who lack of scraps.

I understand that it's not viable to release the expansion kegs during the new cards are only 28 cards in total. However, forcing players to find these new cards from Ultimate Keg or Faction Keg seems like a bad taste because they will get duplicate cards.

I'm thinking about what CDPR can help the new player? yes, the expansion pass is generous in my opinion. It contains premium cards and cosmetic in a reasonable price. But other than that, my suggestion is:

what's about the Ultimate Keg have some kind of duplicate protection system?
e.g. there is a guarantee 1 of the 3 cards in the last fifth card does not in player's collection yet (unless player have all cards.) it can be more but guarantee at least one. For this, at least new players can find a new rare cards from Ultimate Keg even the new expansion kegs are not available.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Top Bottom