Suggestion for Deck Builder

+
There are few suggestions I would like to make here.
1. Is that possible to add the filter for milling cards? I am a returned player who has excessive amount of cards.
I know the card will be automaticallly milled when it has more than the specified amount.
But I just want to keep 2 identical premium cards and milling all none premium identical cards.
It is pretty annoying to mill the cards by myself.

2. The deck I import doesn't automatically use premium cards I have.
It might be good to use premium cards if I have any. After all, what's the point if I can't use them.

Keep up the good work, CDPR.

There are few suggestions I would like to make here.
1. Is that possible to add the filter for milling cards? I am a returned player who has excessive amount of cards.
I know the card will be automaticallly milled when it has more than the specified amount.
But I just want to keep 2 identical premium cards and milling all none premium identical cards.
It is pretty annoying to mill the cards by myself.

2. The deck I import doesn't automatically use premium cards I have.
It might be good to use premium cards if I have any. After all, what's the point if I can't use them.

Keep up the good work, CDPR.
Yes, I agree. Especially to the first option. 2 bronze 1 gold cards are enough. it is annoying to deal with milling one by one. sometimes we open 20-30 kegs. It takes a lot of time to get them one by one and it's not nice

Top Bottom