Suggestion for DLCs

+
And some more suggestions:
  • it would be nice if an auto-level up option exists for those players who have problems with the RPG elements of the game. Simply choose your role and let the computer do the rest.
  • Not all NCPD hustles should be available right from the start. Some should only be avialable at night, others only after certain other hustles of jobs have been completed.
  • Clothing stores should have the same preview ability as the crafting menu.
  • The fate of Morgan Blackhand should be revealed, either in a side job (which may be opens up a different way to a new ending) or in a post ending major job.
  • The "hidden" Mr. Blue Eyes storyline should be expanded.
  • More weapons, especially those mentioned in the source material.
Post automatically merged:

And some more suggestions:
  • The in-game MMO Elflines Online! should be mentioned. A couple of side jobs about some cosplayers would be fun...
  • It should be possible to enter in-game web-addresses on every computer, once V has encountered the site in-game.
  • It would be fun, if an in-game web site shows the latest game news.
  • Expand Ozob's storyline. One short quest and a box fight is simply not enough...
  • It would great if it is possible to show the status (alive, unconcious, dead) of any NPC when scanned.
  • An achievement for those who manage to defeat a certain number of opponents in combat without killing them would be great.
  • I've noticed that opponents often kill their own unconcious colleagues if those somehow are in their line of fire. that's not very realistic.
  • There should be a bonus if you manage to complete a NCPD hustle without killing.
  • It would also be nice if the police arrives shortly after completing a hustle to take care of the mess and arrest those criminals still alive but unconcious.

Last edited:
And more suggestions:
  • The radio station and the song currently playing should always be displayed while driving.
  • In some cut scenes and especially in car chases V is forced to use an automatic pistol, even if V does not have one. This should be changed.

Well, I continuously hear "its based on" which in my perspective is something entirely different than being a sequel (contiinuation of..)
so unless CDPR says it was intended as a sequel to the P&Pgame, I view it not as such.

But I think we can mull it over with each their own perspective, so maybe lets agree to disagree :)
Also we have been going a bit offtopic with it too, so getting the topic back on track with potential DLC suggestions might be a good thing to do.
We do know though CDPR worked together with Mike Pondsmith and had other exchanges with R. Talsorian Games people and other lore expert outsiders in an effort to preserve and be coherent with the original content. Not only that, the Cyberpunk Red book was envisioned before this cooperation but it's development was already after. Mike also took the 77' world being created as the "lore future" to this 2045 and the years around the metal wars book (RED), saying it would serve to fill the gap 2020s - 77.
The lore may differ on some details but I'd say there was a clear and assumed effort to respect the original content, not just "base it on" it.
As to 77 making it on it's own, I feel they succeded in that. I think the importance of it being lore correct is for previous fans of the p&p games. There's an added bonus to think of this whole lore world as a unified vision.

Here is my personal list of suggestions for DLCs for cyberpunk 2077. Many of those were already presented in another thread but I include them here to have them all in one place.
  • A much bigger selection of clothing should be included. There are many pieces of clothing worn by background NPCs which V should be able to wear but sadly are only available through mods.
  • V should like Jackie be able to use two pistols at the same time. That would not be very precise and V's body attribute should be at a certain level, but it would be fun.
  • Although I am not a big fan of mods, I think that an official mod manager is needed.
  • Up until now there is only one short minor side quest for each of the three lifepaths. There should be more of them and they should be longer.
  • It would also be great if it were possible to use swords, bows and crossbows. Well, sword would simply be similiar to katanas and the other bladed weapons but dows and crossbows would perhaps need perk category.
  • I really miss the fashionware which is an integral part of the source material. While you can change some cosmetics at V's home all other changes should be available for a price at a ripperdoc.
  • I've just found a single NPC with extreme cosmetic body modifications during a NCPD scanner mission. There should more of them.
  • There should also be more Cyborg.
  • It would be great if there were additional lifepaths like for example a former cop or media or rockerboy.
  • I also would like to see a couple of side quest in which V meets Ciri and has to help her.
  • There should also be a couple of sidequest about motorcycle races.
  • There should be more car chases in which V is NOT the driver but the "gunner".
  • A longer post main story quest line would also be great and could be used to explain the discrepancies between the game and the original source material.
  • A nightvision mod for the Kiroshi Optics would be great. Alternatively this could be a feature for legendary Kiroshi Optics.
  • Third-person photo mode should also be available if you are sitting, lying or leaning somewhere.
  • It should also be possible to upgrade non-iconic equipment up to legendary.
  • The game also needs more convertables. Because ...
  • ... it would be great if it were possible to drive with V's romantic partner in V's vehicle from one location to another.
  • It would also be great if it were possible t0o invite V's romantic partner to one of V's apartements.
So, that's all for now. But more will come. What do you think about them?
So I like most of your ideas and I would love it if the devs would implement more missions.
First of all, I am very sorry if my English is bad I'm not a native speaker so sorry for that.
I had the idea that the DLC takes us to a new city and I thought about it for quite some time, while I did that a song came on and it was paradise city from guns n roses which made me think it would be cool (at least I think that) if the new city they would introduce us would be called paradise city and the first mission is: take me down... and the last one: ...to the paradise city. With the song as the soundtrack. I know it's not gonna happen but I thought it would be cool.

Another suggestion:
  • There should be the possibility to reduce the RPG elements for those who want to play it as a straight action shooter. This would mean that they would have to choose a build for auto-leveling and that they cannot choose most dialogue options.

I think we should play a game as it is. Spending time and money on simplifying systems they make sounds tidious. There are tons of looters shooters to pick. Let them work on actually improving and expanding a game rather than narrowing it down.

Legendary Kiroshi Optics with night vision is a must, also letting you use 4 optic mods at once would be appreciated.

We also need a legendary leg cyberware which reduces noise and allows double jump, I'd call it Guepard Runners and price them around 70000 eddies.

Another cyberware I'd introduce is for the Integumentary System called Active Shielding which boosts mitigation chance by 5/10/15/20/25% and mitigation strenght by 10/20/30/40/50%.

Also on the Integumentary System I wish that Subdermal Armor scaled with the player's level on a 10/15/20/25/30x factor. This way a level 50 character would have 1500 base armor while naked and doing a public indecent run against Arasaka like the trailer cyberpsycho would be legendary.

On the cyberware mod side I'd introduce legendary eletric blades for the Mantis called Raiden Blades which have a 5% chance of triggering an EMP blast with combo attacks.

The Monowire should get a legendary battery and a legendary thermal wire called Hotline Wire which makes the target explode when killed by a strong attack.

Besides those I'd make legendary cyberarm shards that boosts critical chance by 5%, critical damage by 50%, health by 25% and armor by 10%.

One last thing, they should cap attribute requirement for legendary cyberware at 16 and reduce the requirements of every inferior version by 2. Needing 20 body to use Militech Berserk and getting the last Synaptic Signal Optimizer is way too expensive as is the paywall of every Reflexes associated implant.

I know and I agree but there are some who want exactly this.

I mean, everyone want something which isnt there. Its impossible to please everybody. One thing is to want another features (like apartments or customisation which were implemented later on), the other is strapping down features or making them very basic just because for some people they are not so interesting. Its a bit of pointless discussion anyway as they are not gonna do that anyway.

I mean, everyone want something which isnt there. Its impossible to please everybody. One thing is to want another features (like apartments or customisation which were implemented later on), the other is strapping down features or making them very basic just because for some people they are not so interesting. Its a bit of pointless discussion anyway as they are not gonna do that anyway.
Well, they managed to do that in the Mass Effect games. You can choose between action, RPG and story with action having the huge disadvantage that all dialogues are cut-scenes and you also have no control of the level-up. Story is similiar to RPG but easier.

What for me the best DLC will be is a way to save V there are option true out the game hellman talk about sweden will be epic a new land city and so on or go with panam and see where it ends if you zoom out the map there so much they can add but as it is now the ending feels kinda empty you work you ass off to become a legend and figure out you only have 6 month's to live ore you let silverhand take over
that will be for me a amazing DLC

I gotta go with Clothing. Fashion wasnt even nearly as big part of the game as it should've been imho. They should do Media with Expansion at least partly.
Post automatically merged:

Beside the usualy stuff like more acess to the countless buildings of night city, more npc interaction and the six month with Jackie being actually playable and not only a slideshow what i am really missing in that the game recognizes the players playstyle of V.

Building interior exploring? I would improve streets myself.

I would love for River Ward's questline to be expanded. I'd imagine a series of quests where you solve crimes with him. The romance option after that really intensive and depressing serial killer case felt a bit out of place to me - if you'd have been his partner for several cases though, it would feel a lot more natural.

I wouldn't bother with DLC's until they can't fix the basics.
2 years in and the game is still full of bugs and feels like a beta

Big agree with most of these suggestions.

I'm a bit iffy on the crossbow idea, but not a bad idea nonetheless.

My suggestions:

• Minigames like pool and arcade games
  • Vehicle related things like:
    • Paint jobs
    • Garage to store your vehicles
    • Custom paint jobs ex: stickers, like the ones in photo mode
  • Expanded romance
    • Quests
      • PI quests with River
      • Mox and BD quests with Judy
      • Nomad-esque quests with Panam before she leaves NC with her clan
        • Supply runs/similar quests to the "Fortunate Son" quest
    • "Dates"
      • Going out to eat
      • Going for a drive
      • Drive-In theatre
      • Invite your romance to your apartment for spicy time
    • More love interests:
      • Dum Dum
      • Takemura
      • Hanako
  • Expand upon the Lizzy Wizzy questline
    • Hear about her more on the news
    • She mentions making her "first BD" what happens after that?
    • She turned her body chrome and apparently that made her lose her marbles, what happens next?
  • More apartments
    • Pacifica apartment
    • Badlands apartment
Those are just a couple of my ideas. Not the best ideas I'm sure. But I'd be elated to see any of this stuff implemented.

clothes have to matter. as a special agent, she had to take off her dress and dress elegantly for a mission. reception does not matter how you complete your outfit. same appearance should matter and npc should distinguish whether the character is sexy or not.

clothes have to matter. as a special agent, she had to take off her dress and dress elegantly for a mission. reception does not matter how you complete your outfit. same appearance should matter and npc should distinguish whether the character is sexy or not.

I'd prefer if instead of the street smart mod, fancy clothes/jackets would raise street cred while equipped. If there were faction clothes with simplified system even better. In my opinion.

own face generator like in fifa? and the choices you made earlier are relevant in the second part. Like dragon age.

Top Bottom