Suggestion for GUI and inventory management (1.5)

+
In-game shops: Blueprints already obtained by player, purchased or otherwise still appear in store inventory as purchasable. This is made worse by that there's no convenient way for players to check what blueprints they already have.

Perks: Inform player which Perks from Reflexes Blades also apply to thrown knives via tool tips AFAIK only available method for player to find out which perks apply is trial and error.

Perks: Inform player which Perks from Reflexes Blades also apply to thrown knives via tool tips AFAIK only available method for player to find out which perks apply is trial and error.
For me, I'd like to know if throwing a knife is considered as a "light" attack or a "strong" attack, which could make a difference in perks to activate or not :)
As it doesn't consume stamina, I always though it was a "light" attack. Even if I also think that you throw your knife as "strong" as you can.

In-game shops: Blueprints already obtained by player, purchased or otherwise still appear in store inventory as purchasable. This is made worse by that there's no convenient way for players to check what blueprints they already have.

I would also like to see which items I own instead of them showing up in shops inventory as normal, also a mark as junk feature would be good

Top Bottom